Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Was he really wearing a fur lined coat with the NASA logo on it? Or am I just really drunk?

One mans trash is another mans come up.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn’t realize this kid was that lame and such a douchebag. That video was fucking awful. Completely pointless.

We need an arrogant asshole on offense. Not the timid shit on display all of this year.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

haie said:

I didn’t realize this kid was that lame and such a douchebag. That video was fucking awful. Completely pointless.

We need an arrogant asshole on offense. Not the timid shit on display all of this year.
    Exactly this. That video was embarrassing and him mumbling through it made it worse. He looks like a complete tool too...

...which is exactly why I want him on our team.

Also, he reminds me of that drugged out white guy UCLA had a few years ago when Ben Howland was beating players. I cant remember his name.
    Pistol Pete.

All whitey ballers look the same. Nothing special.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Exactly this. That video was embarrassing and him mumbling through it made it worse. He looks like a complete tool too...

Also, he reminds me of that drugged out white guy UCLA had a few years ago when Ben Howland was beating players. I cant remember his name.
    Nelson Reeves.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

Nelson Reeves.
    That guy was a beast coming out of high school
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Looks like he changed his name to Sophaur One..... For real