Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Moving infected people

Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Maybe it’s happening already, but if there are capacity issues in some areas, why aren’t infected people being moved or instructed to go to areas/states that have capacity? Seems like a rationale approach vs everyone just going to their local hospital.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Maybe it’s happening already, but if there are capacity issues in some areas, why aren’t infected people being moved or instructed to go to areas/states that have capacity? Seems like a rationale approach vs everyone just going to their local hospital.

I can't believe that encouraging sick people to move around more or moving around already sick people is a very good idea.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Not a choice to move around but a government assisted clean transfer. To me this is all a supply chain problem at heart, everyone seems to think that the total number of potential infected people is a relatively fixed number, just depends on when they get it is the real issues. Having excess capacity in areas and letting that go to waste is stupid.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Not a choice to move around but a government assisted clean transfer. To me this is all a supply chain problem at heart, everyone seems to think that the total number of potential infected people is a relatively fixed number, just depends on when they get it is the real issues. Having excess capacity in areas and letting that go to waste is stupid.

You're better off bringing healthy people into areas to help sick people, then taking sick people into areas with healthy people.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

You're better off bringing healthy people into areas to help sick people, then taking sick people into areas with healthy people.
    Or moving clean equipment.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Or moving clean equipment.
    Say, a whole ship of it?