Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yogi Roth is about to cum all over himself

Never seen or heard somebody boner - up like he has covering USC ' S spring game. The fag just said USC has 11 Curtis Conways' on thed lieve Sarke roster. Where? UW has way more talent than SC at skill positions.

Then the buttfucker said USC has a much bigger and better Oline than UW. USC could have the 3rd best oline in the south for crying out loud.. I truly believe Sark can win the South, but talentwise, they are no better than 4th in the North, an d UW has the biggest and best oline in the conference....and it ain't close.

I just cannot believe though that he sees 11 Curtis Conways @ U $ C. Fuck, they don't have 1 (no offense Nelson Agholor, but your not near a Curtis Conway) CC is a pac12 hall-o-famer. Fuck you Yogi you bag sucking homer.

Hey more_retard, Curtis Conway was really good. You were getting beat up in elementary school then. He wasn't playing when you were dialed in and knew more than anybody about husky football/pac10 football. Hey more_time, the huskies used to wear gold helmets between Owens and Lambo too.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And Yogi just said USC has the best front 7 in all of college football? They're good but come the fuck on Yogi. They get off sanctions and immediately they're the best in the country? The shit is getting thick in LA
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dunno about the OL. But I'd definitely take UW's front 7 over USC's.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Yogi is gargling Sark balls. In fact, he all the way down to the nub.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone with photoshop skills needs to take the brokeback mountain movie poster and put sark and yogi's faces on it.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Someone with photoshop skills needs to take the brokeback mountain movie poster and put sark and yogi's faces on it.

If only Race didn't die...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh and Sark is wearing jeans. What Coach has ever wore jeans in a spring game? A total fuck show of a spring game. Seeing all the recruits, alums and celebs surrounding the Oklahoma drill. The difference between Pete and Sark's spring game is unbelievable. Pete is ALL BUSINESS.. Sark's Springer was like a touch football game after school with all the hot schoolgirls watching. (More_time, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about as you never got chosen to play. You were the little nerdy kid who nobody picked. You then walked home with teary eyes and helped cook dinner with mommy.) 

Never seen an all business springer like Pete's. I love it. Just wish we had a qb. Pretty scary. What you see in spring is what you get. That's a fact, always has been. Cyrus best start smoothing Pete's baggy or we're fucked
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Only saw a few mins of the U$C game but the commentators mentioned Sark developing ASJ. My buddy and I couldn't believe it. More like how he fucking regressed. ASJ had a pretty mediocre career relative to his bombastic statements upon his commitment announcement.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So it sounds like Sark has the best talent in the conference.

Good.

Now that he can no longer fall back on the talent excuse, the only factor left for Sark to NOT win the Pac-12 is coaching.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Puppy's on his way back.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Only saw a few mins of the Washington game in 2010 but the commentators mentioned Sark developing Jake Locker. My buddy and I couldn't believe it. More like how he fucking regressed from being a guaranteed #1 overall based on sheer talent to what Sark sent him out with. Locker had a pretty mediocre career relative to his bombastic statements upon his commitment announcement.

we're able to repurpose that statement in multiple ways.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    LevelPar said:

isn't the nub at the top... in this case? sounds like Yogi's gargling all the way down to the stump... anyone?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    "Sark is a program builder" he and cowherd seem to be competing for who can lick sark's balls more than kim
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Not sure if going with a high-tempo, 80+ play offense is the best idea when there are glaring depth concerns.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Never seen or heard somebody boner - up like he has covering USC ' S spring game. The fag just said USC has 11 Curtis Conways' on thed lieve Sarke roster. Where? UW has way more talent than SC at skill positions.

Then the buttfucker said USC has a much bigger and better Oline than UW. USC could have the 3rd best oline in the south for crying out loud.. I truly believe Sark can win the South, but talentwise, they are no better than 4th in the North, an d UW has the biggest and best oline in the conference....and it ain't close.

I just cannot believe though that he sees 11 Curtis Conways @ U $ C. Fuck, they don't have 1 (no offense Nelson Agholor, but your not near a Curtis Conway) CC is a pac12 hall-o-famer. Fuck you Yogi you bag sucking homer.

Hey more_retard, Curtis Conway was really good. You were getting beat up in elementary school then. He wasn't playing when you were dialed in and knew more than anybody about husky football/pac10 football. Hey more_time, the huskies used to wear gold helmets between Owens and Lambo too.

Huh? So Sark is all of a sudden the coach who does more with less is what you are saying? I'd say nobody does less with more than Sark. Thanks for proving for the millionth time you don't know shit about football.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    LevelPar said:

Yogi PLSS is gargling Sark balls. In fact, he all the way down to the nub.

Fixed
  • Options
    McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This was my takeaway from this dribble:

Never seen or heard somebody boner...
    Then the buttfucker ....
    Fuck you Yogi you bag sucking homer.

HTH
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

NMBE

My photoshop is still young and working at a high altitude
    Race lives!
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Introducing The Sark and Yogi Show - coming to Pac12 Network in 2017.