Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Ducks TikTok challenge video goes viral after clinching Pac-12 title

Comments

• Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    NCAA championship or bust at this point.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don't watch a lot of women's basketball but I have watched a couple Oregon games this year. For what it is, they are pretty good. Move the ball well but it's still women's b-ball.

That being said, I was having a beer the other day and they had the Baylor v. Texas women's game on the TV. There's no way in hell Oregon beats that Baylor squad. Baylor is far more athletic at nearly every position.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FWIW Baylor just lost to Iowa State
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

I don't watch a lot of women's basketball but I have watched a couple Oregon games this year. For what it is, they are pretty good. Move the ball well but it's still women's b-ball.

That being said, I was having a beer the other day and they had the Baylor v. Texas women's game on the TV. There's no way in hell Oregon beats that Baylor squad. Baylor is far more athletic at nearly every position.
    It's not likely, but not quite "no way in hell". Not that I'm watching women's basketball or anything.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It's not likely, but not quite "no way in hell". Not that I'm watching women's basketball or anything.
    Of course any team can get beat but I don't see a lot of what Oregon tries to do offensively working against Baylor.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Yep, Hell No, Craves it, Good cook, Nope, Wood Absolutely smash, Gonna need 3 drinks, Goes the extra mile, Why not,
    Nope, Maybe, You can't get wood with money, Yep.