Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why we need the 2A

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

Sledog said:

That's what pisses me of about lying leftards and the 2A. They want to keep talking about hunting and why I don't need an AR-15 to protect myself. The police sure seem to think they need an AR-15 to protect themselves and they are the supposed professionals.

I don’t favor any sort of AR ban. Plus they are fun as hell to shoot at beer cans (you can’t miss). But the the scenarios where law enforcement might actually need to use one in a shoot out with bad guys are far more probable than the average civilian for home defense.
    There have been several home invasions recently where a so called assault weapon won the day for the resident.

If the cops need 63 rounds to drop a bad guy in a gunfight my wife might need 63 rounds.

The AR might be needed against the government if it ever came to that. The 2A isn't just about self defense from crooks.
    Not saying there can’t be a scenario where an AR could say you’re life. It’s just statistically very, very rare. I could get killed my lightning too or die in a firey plane crash. I don’t worry about it.

When it comes to fighting back against low level tyranny we’re better off relying upon the legal system and the electoral process.

How’d armed insurrection against perceived tyranny work out for the South?
    If it came to that, quite honestly, it's the politicians who should be worried. The insurrection would be with the military and law enforcement offers taking them out.

I can't speak for the former warriors like @Swaye and @USMChawk but I would have a hard time believing guys cut from the same cloth would fire on their own citizens. They would refuse to obey the order.

I can say with almost absolute certainty, at least in my neck of the woods, the local law enforcement officers would say "fuck no" to anything of that nature.

I used to sit high up on my west coast perch making fun of the redneck south and their backward hillbilly ways. With how radically left the democratic party has become, I now take comfort knowing the military mainly consists of these bumpkins.

If push ever came to shove it's pretty clear which side they'd be on.
    Speartips gonna speartip

The officer corps is a different beast

Yeah...sure.gif. Terrifying.

Was just me or did everyone want to beat this turds ass?
    Only the ones who hate America
    Yeah he hated America that was evident.