Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

aldon smith? Is this guy for real?

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Yelling bomb at an airport? how stupid can you be.
Unfortunately coolbrees is afraid of getting an IP ban isn't willing to risk 5 reasons this fall

Comments

• Options
    here's a gem from webzone

Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
    Would this incident cause the TSA to put Aldon on a "no fly" list? If that happens, then no road games for him?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jd925:
    I don't think what Aldon did was that bad. He was just trying to make a point. This TSA thing is ridiculous, a waste of time and just serves as a way to get people subservient to the government. This whole airport security system gives some of the psychologically challenged people who work at the TSA an opportunity to molest men, women, & children and get paid for it. I support Aldon. He just isn't one to back down. Stasi Goodell will carry out the dictates of our government and probably suspend Aldon for a number of games. It's unfortunate for the 49ers, but it's about time more people stand up the the TSA. People are getting molested every day.

Kowboy killer said:
    This is so stupid, even more stupid than the Kaep story. I'll bet he probably said something like "Dude, I don't have a bomb on me okay lol" and they either heard it wrong or have a stick up their ass. Aldon, who knows, maybe he is a total moron, but it could also be that he is like a lot of people who I've known over the years: an otherwise good cool guy who for one reason or another is just accident and trouble prone. One thing is for sure, he needs to get to the bottom of it and start taking responsibility for himself because if he doesn't he career will go down and hard.

this place is endless entertainment
    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/165982-official-aldon-smith-thread-bail-fresh-jail-again/page366/
  • Options
    NPOTD
    grizzlyadams:
    Kap's PR team is sending a fruit basket to Aldon.

Seriously, does TMZ have a lot of Seahawks' fans working there?
    Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/165982-official-aldon-smith-thread-bail-fresh-jail-again/page358/#RsJcJRchCkAhZcA5.99
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Looks like BillWelsh4Prez might have to make an appearance........
  • Options

Aldon Smith is an idiot and I don't know exactly what happened but this jd925 is spot on about the TSA.

I'll buy it, but after getting arrested for DUI and now allegedly again while intoxicated how can you possibly defend the guy?
    his premise on the TSA is 100% correct though
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Aldon Smith is obviously an idiot with some issues, but this is over dramatic. Guy gets pat down by TSA, makes stupid joke or talks shit about a bomb, and then ESPN and everyone runs with it. 49ERS SMITH ARRESTED FOR BOMB THREAT!

12's and 49ers are arguing in the comment section on espn.com about who has the worse team. Seattle uses PED's, but Kaepernick and Smith are in trouble, blah, blah, blah. Fuck people.
  • Options

Aldon Smith is obviously an idiot with some issues, but this is over dramatic. Guy gets pat down by TSA, makes stupid joke or talks shit about a bomb, and then ESPN and everyone runs with it. 49ERS SMITH ARRESTED FOR BOMB THREAT!

12's and 49ers are arguing in the comment section on espn.com about who has the worse team. Seattle uses PED's, but Kaepernick and Smith are in trouble, blah, blah, blah. Fuck people.

why would you even read that shit? It's practically like reading youtube comments except you can actually see the peoples names.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

why would you even read that shit? It's practically like reading youtube comments except you can actually see the peoples names.
    Any Heat article brings out all the dumb fucks on both sides. I read those for cheap entertainment. Very Doogman esque during Oregon sanctions talk.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Any Heat article brings out all the dumb fucks on both sides. I read those for cheap entertainment. Very Doogman esque during Oregon sanctions talk.
    I've made it a point to never scroll down to the comments again. They make my head hurt, I used to do them a bunch a couple years ago, my life is better without them

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing Aldon Smith was trying to sneak Anthrax onto the plane and that Kaepernick is addicted to rape (he pretty much just rapes anything he sees)

It would be a shame if this was reported on 49erswebzone. A lot of shame.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

here's a gem from webzone

Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
    Would this incident cause the TSA to put Aldon on a "no fly" list? If that happens, then no road games for him?

Interesting piece of trivia regarding "no fly" lists. TSA maintains it and screens against it. When they come across a name on it, they tell the airline and "recommend" the airline not let the guy fly. Considering NFL teams probably use private charters, I doubt this will impact Smith's ability to travel for road games...a suspension on the other hand might force him to miss games.

And regarding the TSA, some of the biggest idiots in the world work as TSA screeners. Wow. Just wow.

• Options
    LOL 49ers webzone is too good right now. CoolBrees should be cashing in right now.
  • Options
    The 49ers fly private, I can't imagine any scenario where Aldon isn't allowed to fly to road games
  • Options
    The bigger issue here is that people are saying it appeared he had been drinking earlier during the day. Normally who cares but Smith just got out of rehab recently so it wouldn't look good.

I doubt anything comes of this, maybe the NFL will suspend him for a game or two but nothing too drastic.
  • Options
    What is funny is the 49ers are turning into everything that they hated about the Dallas Cowboys in the 1990's. I'm sure Joe Montana, Steve Young and Jerry Rice are beside themselves with this offseason.
  • Options
    I remember when Browner/Thurmond got caught for weed and the 49ers fans went to town with that.

Now of course since Kaep was caught around a bong weed really isn't that bad for you and most (some guy on webzone claimed 80% of NFL players do it) partake in the substance.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Man SF's defense is going to be hurting. Bowman will be out for most the season, Aldon who knows how long he'll be out. Justin Smith is old and their secondary is still terrible.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,085
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Originally posted by Jd925:
    I don't think what Aldon did was that bad. He was just trying to make a point. This TSA thing is ridiculous, a waste of time and just serves as a way to get people subservient to the government. This whole airport security system gives some of the psychologically challenged people who work at the TSA an opportunity to molest men, women, & children and get paid for it. I support Aldon. He just isn't one to back down. Stasi Goodell will carry out the dictates of our government and probably suspend Aldon for a number of games. It's unfortunate for the 49ers, but it's about time more people stand up the the TSA. People are getting molested every day.

This person has a point.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,460
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've always wanted to try that. He has balls.