Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHS IG now investigating Trump administration response 2 Coronavirus outbreak after Democrat request

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

If Trump is the one who refused to take the virus seriously how do you explain the entire Rat party leadership calling him a racist and xenophobe for imposing the travel ban including the dementia addled former VP who's cock is currently in your mouth and who you can't wait to vote for?

Try to answer the question you worthless piece of shit.
    I kind of like the Dems somber approach including Jerry Nadler’s $4 BILLION earmark for museums.

Because when I think worldwide contagion, museums immediately leap to the top of the priority life-saving items list.

Museums are quite somber, too.
    Yes, trying to impose gender and racial quotas on corporate boards along with Green New Deal regs on the airlines is how you show you're talking the virus seriously.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-worst-intelligence-failure-us-history-covid-19/

Suffice it to say, the Trump administration has cumulatively failed, both in taking seriously the specific, repeated intelligence community warnings about a coronavirus outbreak and in vigorously pursuing the nationwide response initiatives commensurate with the predicted threat. The federal government alone has the resources and authorities to lead the relevant public and private stakeholders to confront the foreseeable harms posed by the virus. Unfortunately, Trump officials made a series of judgments (minimizing the hazards of COVID-19) and decisions (refusing to act with the urgency required) that have needlessly made Americans far less safe.

In short, the Trump administration forced a catastrophic strategic surprise onto the American people. But unlike past strategic surprises—Pearl Harbor, the Iranian revolution of 1979, or especially 9/11—the current one was brought about by unprecedented indifference, even willful negligence. Whereas, for example, the 9/11 Commission Report assigned blame for the al Qaeda attacks on the administrations of presidents Ronald Reagan through George W. Bush, the unfolding coronavirus crisis is overwhelmingly the sole responsibility of the current White House.

Didn't read. Anyone who did wasted their time.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-worst-intelligence-failure-us-history-covid-19/

Suffice it to say, the Trump administration has cumulatively failed, both in taking seriously the specific, repeated intelligence community warnings about a coronavirus outbreak and in vigorously pursuing the nationwide response initiatives commensurate with the predicted threat. The federal government alone has the resources and authorities to lead the relevant public and private stakeholders to confront the foreseeable harms posed by the virus. Unfortunately, Trump officials made a series of judgments (minimizing the hazards of COVID-19) and decisions (refusing to act with the urgency required) that have needlessly made Americans far less safe.

In short, the Trump administration forced a catastrophic strategic surprise onto the American people. But unlike past strategic surprises—Pearl Harbor, the Iranian revolution of 1979, or especially 9/11—the current one was brought about by unprecedented indifference, even willful negligence. Whereas, for example, the 9/11 Commission Report assigned blame for the al Qaeda attacks on the administrations of presidents Ronald Reagan through George W. Bush, the unfolding coronavirus crisis is overwhelmingly the sole responsibility of the current White House.

White flag
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump didn't take the virus seriously!!!

but but but dems POTD
    Fuck off

1/31/2020

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) ripped President Trump’s expanded travel ban after he included six other countries to the list of those that will face increased travel restrictions.

“The Trump Administration’s expansion of its outrageous, un-American travel ban threatens our security, our values and the rule of law. The sweeping rule, barring more than 350 million individuals from predominantly African nations from traveling to the United States, is discrimination disguised as policy,” Pelosi said in a statement.

“With this latest callous decision, the President has doubled down on his cruelty and further undermined our global leadership, our Constitution and our proud heritage as a nation of immigrants,” she added.

Why didn't Pelosi take the virus seriously cocksucker?
    But but but dems!

Whatever happened to the party of personal responsibility
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

but but but dems POTD
    Fuck off

1/31/2020

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) ripped President Trump’s expanded travel ban after he included six other countries to the list of those that will face increased travel restrictions.

“The Trump Administration’s expansion of its outrageous, un-American travel ban threatens our security, our values and the rule of law. The sweeping rule, barring more than 350 million individuals from predominantly African nations from traveling to the United States, is discrimination disguised as policy,” Pelosi said in a statement.

“With this latest callous decision, the President has doubled down on his cruelty and further undermined our global leadership, our Constitution and our proud heritage as a nation of immigrants,” she added.

But but but dems!

Shocking, the fucking Kunt dodged the question. Trump did take action. Pelosi and your beloved Rat party did nothing but cry racism. Fuck off.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

White flag
    You wish. You're too much of an idiot for me to care. Now fuck off cunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

but but but dems POTD
    Fuck off

1/31/2020

But but but dems!

Shocking, the fucking Kunt dodged the question. Trump did take action. Pelosi and your beloved Rat party did nothing but cry racism. Fuck off.
    LOL that's all you TugTards can point to cause it's literally the only action he took until this month. Sad!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

but but but dems POTD
    Fuck off

1/31/2020

But but but dems!

LOL that's all you TugTards can point to cause it's literally the only action he took until this month. Sad!
    Your child like faith in the power of the president is fucking stupid

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I’m reading that @insinceredawg wanted Trump to be authoritarian sooner.

Look, anything Trump could, should or will do, you will not like. That’s fine, be with your tribe (no closer than six feet).

Trump admin should have full stop banned Asian travel early January. Deal with the racism allegations & lock it off except for quarantined repatriations. He fucked that first best option up. Next testing capability was not ramped up. But failing a impossibly tight quarantine of Asia, this shit was coming here.

Some day, God forbid, we may have another Spanish Flu. I really don’t think this one is it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

but but but dems POTD
    Fuck off

1/31/2020

You faggot
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/480991-pelosi-trumps-expanded-travel-ban-is-outrageous-un-american-and-threatens-rule
  • Options

Look, anything Trump could, should or will do, you will not like. That’s fine, be with your tribe (no closer than six feet).

Trump admin should have full stop banned Asian travel early January. Deal with the racism allegations & lock it off except for quarantined repatriations. He fucked that first best option up. Next testing capability was not ramped up. But failing a impossibly tight quarantine of Asia, this shit was coming here.

Some day, God forbid, we may have another Spanish Flu. I really don’t think this one is it.

That's fair. To be honest I know it's not fair to pin it all on Trump despite him obviously dropping the ball when he had a headstart.

Between you and me, my main motivation in surfacing all his fuck ups on this board is for the reactions. I find it hilarious when the Trump worshipers lose their minds and scramble to spin all negative press about him. It's a fascinating case study in cult like behavior.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

That's fair. To be honest I know it's not fair to pin it all on Trump despite him obviously dropping the ball when he had a headstart.

Between you and me, my main motivation in surfacing all his fuck ups on this board is for the reactions. I find it hilarious when the Trump worshipers lose their minds and scramble to spin all negative press about him. It's a fascinating case study in cult like behavior.
    Don’t dismiss it out of hand either. I think the investigative writing on this a few years down the road will find that it falling in an election year made reaction worse. Other factors I think: China origin; China info blackout; social media ubiquity; distrust of Trump; distrust of media. Election year politics with the Trump xxx factor & terrible opposition candidates right up at top. There need not be a conspiracy for like-motivated people to act in concert.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

But here you are in the middle of our worst stateside catastrophe in 100 years trying to own Trump for political points.

Sad.

During peacetime, the Army and the Navy can’t stand each other. But at times of war, they put those things aside and do what is needed to win the game.

You’re team can Monday morning QB and open investigations all you want. But let’s win the game first. And then you can flail into the wind like you always do.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You lock everything down before there are signs of trouble and the pushback is massive (see Trump banning China travel early) ...

People I know around the country didn’t believe the warnings I was giving 2-3 weeks ago here in Washington because it wasn’t in their communities yet ...

New York blowing up in those numbers made everybody take notice ... other states are about to get into bad shape

We got ahead of things in Washington ... others are where we were 2-3 weeks ago but way ahead of the curve