Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spring Game ...

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
1) Will be good to see some football to wet the appetite until the Fall

2) Saw that the Lemon Party trio will be broadcasting LIVE from the Zone during the Spring Game (sizzle) ... I wonder if Kim Jong Vino will clean himself up and not look like a homeless drunk for the occasion?

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Where'd you see that? on doogman where you still have your account?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I don't pay those fuckers money ... but it's pinned on the top of their message board.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Saw that too, Tequilla.... Should be oodles of fun with Kim being really awkward.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I want to know if Petermen will let Millen hit the cross bar and if he he'll have a live tiger there. If not that shows he's going to implode and can't connect with these edgy athletes.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What time should I arrive? Will I be able to have adult beverages outside the stadium in a solo red cup? Should I wear my husky gear or no because its a Spring game? What is a good pre game food for Spring since games are usually in the fall? Do you think it is rain? Should I bring a coat in case of rain?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Spring games are worthless. I haven't been since 1994.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hate to be the grammar police but in this case water is whet
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    At first I thought it was just Sark that was fucking around with the spring game, and then I realized that basically every program in the country runs utter bullshit out there for a spring game.

If they do actually do a "game" and have enough bodies for it they just run the same 6 plays all day. If they don't have enough players they just do a practice with glorified "game like" situations. It's just a show, nothing less. But I'll be there!!!11!!!!!!

Spring games are worthless. I haven't been since 1994.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014
    Fwiw. The offense looked like shit 2 years ago in the spring game and it was shit during the season.

Last year the offense looked super disorganized during the spring. In the season it looked disorganized and had way too many penalties.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Fwiw. The offense looked like shit 2 years ago in the spring game and it was shit during the season.

Last year the offense looked super disorganized during the spring. In the season it looked disorganized and had way too many penalties.

It sounds like Petersen is focusing on fundamentals and from what I've heard...focusing on guys playing within the system, whereas last year was disorganized. I've heard players are responding to this.

I bet the offense will look vanilla but the hope is efficient at this point. Petersen knows he has fall practice + 3 games to tweak things and add some wrinkles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Ehhh I remember in 2008 the final score was like 3-0 or some bullshit. All the talk was how much more improved the defense is under Donatell. Even made reason #3 on five reasons.

Don't read too much into a spring game.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope we win. Go Dawgs!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ehhh I remember in 2008 the final score was like 3-0 or some bullshit. All the talk was how much more improved the defense is under Donatell. Even made reason #3 on five reasons.

Don't read too much into a spring game.
    Our offense also looked like dog shit that year. Just saying.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fridge or shower? Husky Jacks? What is Kim hearing?

Stay tuned.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

1) Will be good to see some football to wet the appetite until the Fall

2) Saw that the Lemon Party trio will be broadcasting LIVE from the Zone during the Spring Game (sizzle) ... I wonder if Kim Jong Vino will clean himself up and not look like a homeless drunk for the occasion?

Suck my dick, Tequilla! Tell me if James Atoe is looking like a top 5 pick.