Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gonna own up. Inslee...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
I will admit that it appears I was a little bit wrong on General Inslee. He clearly has the capacity to listen to an intelligent person on his staff as I am shocked he didn't pull the lockdown trigger. Someone has a brain somewhere in his team and is gently steering the boat back on course and Inslee appears to taking advice. Still need to LIPO but this is a of a surprising turn when his prior activities were to one-up every state that put actions in place.

LIPO, but I'd like to thank him for his measured response today just in case he reads these boards for advice.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,174
    edited March 2020
    It is true that Inslee is asking you not to be an irresponsible dumbfuck voluntarily. For now.

We’ll see if everyone is up to that task. If Race was living here, he’d be pretty anxious to infect his fellow congregants, but maybe even some Christians have better sense.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

It is true that Inslee is asking you not to be an irresponsible dumbfuck voluntarily. For now.

We’ll see if everyone is up to that task. If Race was living here, he’d be pretty anxious to infect his fellow congregants, but maybe even some Christians have better sense.

Asking is fine.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

Asking is fine.
    Inslee found homey don't play dat do-this-or-else shit east of the mountains.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2020
    Y’all should have seen the joint shitshow presser that Gov Brown, Mayor Ted and Commissioner Kaufory threw tonight.

Neither one were on the same page. Kate flip flopped 3 times as if there was a Shelter order or not. She’s not for it despite the flip flop. But the Mayor and Commissioner clearly are. The Mayor was clearly trying to take over and Kate was cowering. All of them ran off the podium after answering a question.

The conclusion was that MAAAYYBE we’ll do something more on Monday, maybe we won’t. This made me appreciate Trumps leadership on this.

Because if Kate, Ted and the Commish were calling the shots for the rest of the Country, it would be 66-3 for Team Corona right now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    HHusky said:

So when we go back to the homeless shitting on the sidewalks after this is all ever, they'll stop being irresponsible dumbfucks voluntarily, too, if we ask pretty please nice?

• Options

HHusky said:

So when we go back to the homeless shitting on the sidewalks after this is all ever, they'll stop being irresponsible dumbfucks voluntarily, too, if we ask pretty please nice?

So if the homeless get to shit on the sidewalk you simply can’t restrain yourself from acting irresponsibly. This is why we can’t have nice things.
  • Options

I'm so drunk I'm struggling to read

Go Dlelvils!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Go Dlelvils!
    For the record, I just upvoted a HHusky post.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Go Dlelvils!
    It’s the end of times.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

Go Dlelvils!