Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not sure the American electorate cares. Data driven decision making is kind of elitist.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Not sure the American electorate cares. Data driven decision making is kind of elitist.

Dazzler, your maff skilz have consistently been horrific. Yet there you go again...

• Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Are we all rich yet?

I haven't looked at my 401K this month.

How is that DJIA looking everyone?

Good thing all you dumbfucking Trump leg humpers voted for Trump . . .

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Oh god, is this the new IMPEACH! angle???

He shut down travel from China seven weeks ago. And got called a racist for it.

Blah blah blah 'unnamed sources'. We've seen this before.

By that logic ... Trump acted on that info by shutting down travel
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    If only PIPS was POTUS. She would have gone total Italian on the Chicoms.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The Don gets four more.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I tried to read but had to stop at this statement

Taken together, the reports and warnings painted an early picture of a virus that showed the characteristics of a globe-encircling pandemic that could require governments to take swift actions to contain it.

I wonder if this is the author's opinion or this is the intelligence agency's official stance? gee I wonder...
  • Options

TLDR

And we're thinking that an alternative to president Trump would have acted differently? During an economy growing like gangbusters? It would take A LOT for anyone to throw that away...

I don't think so.

The president has to make big decisions on factors that are interrelated. He can't be some fucking snowflake like you libtards want him to be.. You don't pick "Public Health" or "Economic Growth" and go all in on 1. You just can't...No good answers.

Shutting down travel from China was a brilliant and early move. And you libtards and your media arm called him racist for it.

Fuck off and go cook your kids Vegan meals or some shit like that. Fuck off.

Chuck was mean to him. That made it hard for Daddy to do his job.
  • Options

HHusky said:

TLDR

And we're thinking that an alternative to president Trump would have acted differently? During an economy growing like gangbusters? It would take A LOT for anyone to throw that away...

I don't think so.

The president has to make big decisions on factors that are interrelated. He can't be some fucking snowflake like you libtards want him to be.. You don't pick "Public Health" or "Economic Growth" and go all in on 1. You just can't...No good answers.

Shutting down travel from China was a brilliant and early move. And you libtards and your media arm called him racist for it.

Fuck off and go cook your kids Vegan meals or some shit like that. Fuck off.

Chuck was mean to him. That made it hard for Daddy to do his job.

That’s not a great argument. Or even an argument. Trump acted, he was criticized, now he his being criticized by the same people for supposedly not acting. They have no shame. And you’re a fuckhead
    If I’d criticized him for blocking travelers from China, you’d have a point. I didn’t. You don’t.

Even Daddy is right occasionally.