Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There was a day when people took the time to discuss liberty - Day II

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Just off the phone with a business associate (not a hooker, a real business associate). She asks whether I had heard that martial law was being declared tonight. Apparently a friend is in the National Guard and they've been put on notice to activate.

If true, shit's about to get real.

Time to gather in prayer groups of 251 people. Let's see how committed the National Guard is to Guv Jay and Guv Gavin. Or to Mean Orange Man.

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Did it look like this

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Did it look like this

LIPO - either way it will be interesting - needs more tim - yadda yadda yadda

I'm still in mourning over Tulsi turning into a coward.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just off the phone with a business associate (not a hooker, a real business associate). She asks whether I had heard that martial law was being declared tonight. Apparently a friend is in the National Guard and they've been put on notice to activate.

Time to gather in prayer groups of 251 people. Let's see how committed the National Guard is to Guv Jay and Guv Gavin. Or to Mean Orange Man.

Yeah...that’s what you’re hearing. And it’s bullshit.

Coworkers sisters always have the inside scoop.

I talked to cop neighbor last night. Asked if he’d be willing to arrest a business owner for staying open. Short answer:no

Long answer which is also short: the chief also said no.
    YBFE
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Is this satire? Or did you also give your SSN to the man on the phone with the Punjabi accent?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

should have been a hooker
  • Options

Is this satire? Or did you also give your SSN to the man on the phone with the Punjabi accent?

That wasn't the right thing to do to fix my computer?