Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Baltimore Mayor Exhibits Some Common Sense and Makes Humanitarian Appeal

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Seems like not shooting black kids for any reason should be enough, but then who am I to look at life in the hood through a white prism. But in this case, the black mayor is making an exception and pleading to stop the shooting until the Wuhan virus is under control.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Not the Babylon Bee: "Baltimore Mayor Begs Residents To Stop Shooting Each Other So Hospital Beds Can Be Used For Coronavirus Patients"
—Ace
Real headline, from CBS.

Baltimore Mayor Jack Young urged residents to put down their guns and heed orders to stay home after multiple people were shot Tuesday night amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
Young said hospital beds are needed to treat positive COVID-19 patients and not for senseless violence.

Maybe they can put up signs declaring that Baltimore is a Murder Free Zone, and that any and all murders must take place at least 1000 yards outside the city limits.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If Trump was a real dick, he'd declare martial law in certain areas, send in the finest trained military in the world and do a little target practice on the ganstas.

I seem to recall a battle back in the late 80's on Hilltop in Tacoma between the Crips or Bloods and Army Rangers.

Maybe I'm just making that up. I'm not Joe Biden senile yet but close.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If Trump was a real dick, he'd declare martial law in certain areas, send in the finest trained military in the world and do a little target practice on the ganstas.

I seem to recall a battle back in the late 80's on Hilltop in Tacoma between the Crips or Bloods and Army Rangers.

Maybe I'm just making that up. I'm not Joe Biden senile yet but close.

Biden is not a fan of joobs
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Seems like not shooting black kids for any reason should be enough, but then who am I to look at life in the hood through a white prism. But in this case, the black mayor is making an exception and pleading to stop the shooting until the Wuhan virus is under control.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Not the Babylon Bee: "Baltimore Mayor Begs Residents To Stop Shooting Each Other So Hospital Beds Can Be Used For Coronavirus Patients"
    —Ace
    Real headline, from CBS.

Baltimore Mayor Jack Young urged residents to put down their guns and heed orders to stay home after multiple people were shot Tuesday night amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
    Young said hospital beds are needed to treat positive COVID-19 patients and not for senseless violence.

Maybe they can put up signs declaring that Baltimore is a Murder Free Zone, and that any and all murders must take place at least 1000 yards outside the city limits.

How pathetic. And they criticized Trump for calling it a hell hole.

Billions have gone to that community and disappeared. Cummings was absolutely worthless. A POS grifter who wasted space on this earth.