Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another Telling Comment on Coaching...

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Boy more_aids, you gonna suck on my hind teat forever?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Boy more_aids, you gonna suck on my hind teat forever?

You have me confused for Race Bannon I believe.......

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Nobody posts back-to-back - to -back every post like you. Slow down your roll dude (no wonder you cant get a date) let someone else post. No wonder people are dropping like flies around here. You and PGCS should hit the gates for awhile. Go post on dawgman, your real home. Let this place regenerate. Race will come back, I'll come back (the only two posters who sell advertising). As it is this place sucks, and mostly because of you two degenerates
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Nobody posts back-to-back - to -back every post like you. Slow down your roll dude (no wonder you cant get a date) let someone else post. No wonder people are dropping like flies around here. You and PGCS should hit the gates for awhile. Go post on dawgman, your real home. Let this place regenerate. Race will come back, I'll come back (the only two posters who sell advertising). As it is this place sucks, and mostly because of you two degenerates

Quit being a cunt for once and start contributing some "good" poasts. If you don't like the poasts going on then simply start poasting some good material to change that.

Also what people are dropping like flies around here? Little Jimmy? AuburnDoog? IrishDoog? Sounds to me like the Doogs are avoiding this place
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Race will come back, I'll come back (the only two posters who sell advertising).

Honored to meet the advertising spokesmen for REPO REPO.