Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Rep. Gabbard won two delegates on Super Tuesday, which would have qualified her for the debate stage under previous DNC rules, the Daily Caller reported earlier this week. But with low polling numbers and two clear front-runners in Sanders and Biden, the DNC was expected to up the threshold for qualifying for the debate.

Dems....moving the goalposts since, well, every day.

so disgusting
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    topdawgnc said:

I vote Tulsi.

The Throbber fantasizes about Tulsi and Saban's daughter.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    topdawgnc said:

I vote Tulsi.

She should be the ring girl at the next debate.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    They really aren't. They do however hate her for being hot.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited March 2020

That's what happens when you let the gays into your party.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam

I like Tulsi, but what business does she have in the debates at this stage? Her campaign has less traction than most of the people that already dropped out.

I’d love to see her eviscerating Biden on stage, but let’s be real about her campaign.

No rational human thinks that she should still be in the race, just like no rational human thinks this is hypocrisy on the part of the Democrats because the #metoo suggests she should be included.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    MelloDawg said:

I like Tulsi, but what business does she have in the debates at this stage? Her campaign has less traction than most of the people that already dropped out.

I’d love to see her eviscerating Biden on stage, but let’s be real about her campaign.

No rational human thinks that she should still be in the race, just like no rational human thinks this is hypocrisy on the part of the Democrats because the #metoo suggests she should be included.
    Conservative icon Jennifer Rubin should pen more articles about Tulsi. An inspiration for little girls everywhere.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

Rep. Gabbard won two delegates on Super Tuesday, which would have qualified her for the debate stage under previous DNC rules, the Daily Caller reported earlier this week. But with low polling numbers and two clear front-runners in Sanders and Biden, the DNC was expected to up the threshold for qualifying for the debate.

They'll up out to two old white millionaires. You ain't got that You ain't doing Shit in the rat party!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,028 Founders Club

The DNC controlled establishment media has blocked her out. And openly smeared her.

If she got a fair shake she would be the front runner, and it's not even close.

Get her on stage to eviscerate Biden.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    pawz said:

The DNC controlled establishment media has blocked her out. And openly smeared her.

I don't understand why the Dems refuse to embrace her.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Because they all own stock in Raytheon and General Dynamics.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,028 Founders Club

pawz said:

Follow the money.

The Military Industrial Complex owns both sides of the aisle.

Her #1 priority is to end interventionist regime change wars.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter
    Along with medicare for all, banning fracking, open borders, free college etc. Tulsi isn't a moderate but she's not crazy commie Bernie or Slo Joe senile. She would outshine the two old leftards. DNC can't have that.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Sledog said:

They'll up out to two old white millionaires. You ain't got that You ain't doing Shit in the rat party!
    How many past presidents haven't been independently wealthy before taking office?

Sledog said:

How many past presidents haven't been independently wealthy before taking office?

Obama never even had a job!

pawz said:

Its because she didnt have TDS