Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doing the jobs Americans won't do

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter

Leftards obviously seem to care a lot about keeping felon illegals in the US for some reason. Can’t figure it out but Slo Joe can explain it to the nation at the debates.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

SANCTUARY CITY: Mexican immigrant who was released by Chicago authorities despite ICE telling them not to ‘went on to rape a three-year-old girl in a McDonald’s bathroom as she cried ‘daddy, daddy.”

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Why Couldn't his victim be a lefty sanctuary city type politician.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The truth is the rats don't give a shit about the 3 year old screaming for daddy as she was raped. Sanctuary cities makes them FEEL GOOD regardless of a raped 3 year old victim. Can you imagine being a rat and not caring?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

The truth is the rats don't give a shit about the 3 year old screaming for daddy as she was raped. Sanctuary cities makes them FEEL GOOD regardless of a raped 3 year old victim. Can you imagine being a rat and not caring?

Yes, rape is bad, but he only raped that 3 year old as a response to the racism and economic and environmental injustices he has been subjected to as a person of color living in a world dominated by colonialism and white supremacy
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    When I saw the title of this post I was positive it was referring to "Being Donald Trump's Wife"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Yes, rape is bad, but he only raped that 3 year old as a response to the racism and economic and environmental injustices he has been subjected to as a person of color living in a world dominated by colonialism and white supremacy
    I applaud you for recognizing his spark of divinity
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I wasn't aware that Trump's wife was 3 years old. Keep phu*cking that strawman's ass. He doesn't care and you seem to like it. Hope that Biden or Bloomberg breaks that one off at the debate. Mini-mike will pay you for your continuing posts