Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is up w Pete kissing his husband all the time?

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,198
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles is right you guys are trying way too hard. You're not homophobic, but you are cripplingly partisan.

Who's trying hard Wilbur? Look in the mirror. If Pete were a Republican, I'd be writing the same damn thing. That's the difference between most conservatives I respect and liberals. Liberals never question their own.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I’ll let you keep responding to me, maybe you can hit 4 in a row off of this one. Fuck it, go for 5.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I’ll let you keep responding to me, maybe you can hit 4 in a row off of this one. Fuck it, go for 5.

So you didn't want an open and honest discussion of thought? I was trying to be respectful of your opinion but since you want to be a cocksucker fuck off!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bootujuh's fakakta policy positions offend me 81x more than whatever else he does.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,757
    Founders Club
    edited March 2020

Doogles said:

While gay people often over sexualize their existence to make a point, you're trying too hard here.

He probably loves his husband.

If it were a wife nobody would think twice and call him a great husband.
    Yes I would Wilbur. It's always a kiss on the lips for Pete. I see hausbands and wives embrace in a "hellow it's nice to see you" all the time. It's rarely a kiss on the lips. Everytime you see him embrace his husband in public it's always a kiss on the lips. I do believe it's deliberate and has little to do with honest affection. Everything this fraud does is calculated.

• Options
    Founders Club
    The best poker players generally know when they're being played
  • Options
    Founders Club

This is something I know about. A lot about.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah I guess with politics I'm used to candidates trying to play up their romantic connections to score points.

9/10 times it looks forced because it is. The Obamas are probably the only ones who look smooth together.

I've never really cared if the president has public chemistry with their spouse, most people in power are uncompromising type-A assholes which is why so many affairs and hotel room meetings after the meeting occur.

Pete smacking his lips with his man is the status quo. He's also door ass out.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,068
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm not partisan I am homophobic

Doogles is right you guys are trying way too hard. You're not homophobic, but you are cripplingly partisan.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's like cd and california
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,805
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There was always that couple in high school that basically dry humped at the locker between classes and always walked fully intertwined together so deeply and madly in love.

I hated those dudes.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

There was always that couple in high school that basically dry humped at the locker between classes and always walked fully intertwined together so deeply and madly in love.

I hated those dudes.
    All humans with any class are supposed to be done with that shit by the time they get their drivers licenses. Maybe Pete's development was delayed because of being in the closet or whatever. It doesn't matter whether it's straight or gay. Anyone past 16 doing that shit belongs in Lynnwood or Renton, period.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

I know. That's why I wrote it. I gave it up a long time ago. Game theory is a ton of fun though.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I know. That's why I wrote it. I gave it up a long time ago. Game theory is a ton of fun though.
    Am I being played if I don't think it fucking matters?

I had a good wsop last summer (for me). Going back this summer for sure.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    No I get that the man love doesn't matter or bother you. Some feel it's because he loves his man but that's so 16 years old. I say he's playing everyone and just because he's a politician shouldn't give him a pass for it mattering. You're not the dude who has worn the UW gear and gone deep a couple times are you?
  • Options
    Founders Club

No I get that the man love doesn't matter or bother you. Some feel it's because he loves his man but that's so 16 years old. I say he's playing everyone and just because he's a politician shouldn't give him a pass for it mattering. You're not the dude who has worn the UW gear and gone deep a couple times are you?

We have mutual friends in the local poker community.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Nice. It takes so much time to be good and you have to have a significant bankroll to ride the inevitable downs. I love the game but had to put family priorities first so I stopped playing online.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

Gay friends?