Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sources: Tom Brady open to new home in free agency

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Think the owner said he hopes Brady retires
    Or move on. Slap in the face to a man that took a pay cut for the team a few years ago.

I never was a Brady fan but he’s taking several hits for the TEAM.

He’s getting up in age now but still good, as long as he has a Oline to protect him. Safe travels.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

on one hand, cant see chucky and brady working together as chucky always seems to bitch about the talent (or lack thereof) on hand.

on the other hand, $65,000,000.00 plus an ownership stake in a state with no income tax.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m normally all for letting players go, but the Pats letting Brady go is extreme, especially since there is a 90% chance the replacement won’t be as good. Pay him what he wants. You owe it to him at this point.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Like Roadie I'm usually all for letting players walk when they get old and not being sentimental but

a. We're talking about a QB who has won you six fucking SB rings. SIX!!
    b. We're talking about a QB who has deferred money a million times and taken far less than what he could have gotten to enable you to get those six rings.

If there was ever a situation where a team owes it to a player to go out on his terms this is the one.

This will bite the Pats in the ass.