Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I want our people out but thining mooselimbs aren't going to mooselimb anymore is stupid.

If they screw up kill a large swath. Generational trouble is better than constant trouble.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I want our people out but thining mooselimbs aren't going to mooselimb anymore is stupid.

If they screw up kill a large swath. Generational trouble is better than constant trouble.

Generational trouble IS constant trouble.

HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Generational trouble IS constant trouble.

HTH
    We get gap years that way!
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I saw this on Homeland
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Clinton should've bombed them back to the Stone Age when they first started persecuting Buddhists and blowing up all their statutes and temples. But he was too busy sucking up to the Repubs who'd impeached him, repealing New Deal Legislation to favor the banks and insurance companies so Hillary could get elected to Bobby Kennedy's old senate seat in NY. Like Obama, Clinton stopped being President after his re-election, except to grease his own palms and ensure his ugly daughter would marry a Wall Street guy so the family could finally break ties with it's Poor Arkansas history forever. The Clintons got what they wanted and we got 9/11.

I say we pull out all of our troops and aerial bombard the place at random for the next few decades, just for fun and target practice. Ain't shit left worthy worrying about over there, and the only thing that motivates those fuckers is fucking teenage boys and death.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    edited February 2020

I saw this on Homeland

I think Saul will make it out.

Still hoping they bring Morena Baccen’s perkies back for a visit this season.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pretty sure the leftists will be unhappy

Yep. Bolton hates it
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2020

I saw this on Homeland

Throbber, I recommend Elena Satine on Magic City. A great show with hot, sexy women throughout.

What's this thread about, again?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club

Clinton should've bombed them back to the Stone Age when they first started persecuting Buddhists and blowing up all their statutes and temples. But he was too busy sucking up to the Repubs who'd impeached him, repealing New Deal Legislation to favor the banks and insurance companies so Hillary could get elected to Bobby Kennedy's old senate seat in NY. Like Obama, Clinton stopped being President after his re-election, except to grease his own palms and ensure his ugly daughter would marry a Wall Street guy so the family could finally break ties with it's Poor Arkansas history forever. The Clintons got what they wanted and we got 9/11.

I say we pull out all of our troops and aerial bombard the place at random for the next few decades, just for fun and target practice. Ain't shit left worthy worrying about over there, and the only thing that motivates those fuckers is fucking teenage boys and death.

Don't forget the goats.

I saw this on Homeland

Saul gets kidnapped every fucking season bro... and I still love it

We should have blown up as many of their dudes as possible in 2001 and then left. Getting a win there was never achievable.

Cost my REAL army ranger buddy his life, after he got back too. The PTSD and aftermath can be worse than a bullet because at least a bullet can be quick.
    Founders Club

We should have blown up as many of their dudes as possible in 2001 and then left. Getting a win there was never achievable.

Cost my REAL army ranger buddy his life, after he got back too. The PTSD and aftermath can be worse than a bullet because at least a bullet can be quick.
    The US GOVT needs to hurry the fuck up on the psychedelic answer to PTSD. By all accounts it is the treatment our service members need.

Please to be watching the documentary: From Shock to Awe

Also, please to be googling the MAPS and Johns Hopkins research on psychedelics and PTSD
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    edited February 2020

I saw this on Homeland

Throbber, I recommend Elena Satine on Magic City. A great show with hot, sexy women throughout.

What's this thread about, again?
    Watched Magic City live when it was on.

The glass floor and the gal fingering herself for her husband's pleasure is an all time great.

There were some hotties on that show.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

The US GOVT needs to hurry the fuck up on the psychedelic answer to PTSD. By all accounts it is the treatment our service members need.

Also, please to be googling the MAPS and Johns Hopkins research on psychedelics and PTSD
    I wonder if this has anything to do with me coming out of the Vietnam war era (note how if you read it wrong it makes it look like I was in Vietnam) as a somewhat sane person.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

They are already in the Stone Age
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    pawz said:

PTSD is for the weak. Tough guys don't get PTSD or flu shots.

The US government needs to get out of the way and let markets fix it.
    Founders Club
    edited March 2020

pawz said:

PTSD is for the weak. Tough guys don't get PTSD or flu shots.

The US government needs to get out of the way and let markets fix it.
    In spite of your tone, I'm not seeing how we? fundamentally disagree.