Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    ar·rest
    /əˈrest/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb
    seize (someone) by legal authority and take into custody.
    "the police arrested him for possession of marijuana"

stop or check (progress or a process).
    "the spread of the disease can be arrested"
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    He had to get it off the record before becoming a Prof at Penn. (Which also didn't happen but he got $750K)

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/28/biden-penn-professor-south-carolina/
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

ar·rest
    /əˈrest/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb

Look at Owl continue to swallow like a bitch.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Owl actually believes that's how Biden meant it.

Because Owl, you see, is a Moron.
    This is how stupid Owl is. Joe admits that he was lying about being arrested, but Owl now believes Joe's spin about being detained. There is no reason to believe any part of this story. None of the people Joe was supposedly traveling with recall this story and while this is now such a seared memory in Joe's brain he never mentioned any of this in his autobiography.

and Bob would ruin a person because they used the word arrest, rather than detained, stopped, blocked, or similar.

and Bob would ruin a person because they used the word arrest, rather than detained, stopped, blocked, or similar.

Doubling down is what makes you a moron instead of just plain dumb.

You should be arrested as a danger to yourself.

Ruin? Go lay down before you hurt yourself dumbfuck. I'm laughing at Joe. He has "ruined" himself. He lied about being arrested and was called on it, you being the kneepadding bitch you are, now believe this new version of the story. None of it is true Owl, but you keep swallowing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Reminds me of the time Hillary had to run serpentine from the plane to the limo in Bosnia to avoid sniper fire

Reminds me of the time Hillary had to run serpentine from the plane to the limo in Bosnia to avoid sniper fire

You just want to ruin a person because they used the words "sniper fire."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

ar·rest
    /əˈrest/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb

lol
    SFGbob said:

Ruin? Go lay down before you hurt yourself dumbfuck. I'm laughing at Joe. He has "ruined" himself. He lied about being arrested and was called on it, you being the kneepadding bitch you are, now believe this new version of the story. None of it is true Owl, but you keep swallowing.
    How many days did Joe claim he sat in jail?
    edited February 2020

SFGbob said:

Where's an Epstein killer when you need one? Stalin????
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

SFGbob said:

None. Because he wasn’t arrested. He lied.

SFGbob said:

So you're claiming he wasn't stopped, blocked, detained, arrested, or whatever word you choose that essentially means the same thing?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

So you're claiming he wasn't stopped, blocked, detained, arrested, or whatever word you choose that essentially means the same thing?
    Wipe your chin

SFGbob said:

Work the balls Owl, work the balls.

SFGbob said:

Tripling-Down. Wow. This Meltdown could go on awhile.

SFGbob said:

Tripling-Down. Wow. This Meltdown could go on awhile.
    Meltdown? Could you define that for me in the context of this thread?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Hillary??? Let’s check her Emails: