Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is Donovan Mitchell a fucking all star.

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
What the fuck.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Imagine caring about this
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The @haie vendetta against all things Mormon is my fav thing about HH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    ntxduck said:

Last week i kept getting calls from the 801 area code which I know is Utah, so obviously i send it straight to voicemail. Older gal calls about half dozen times saying that she's moving to my ward and would like to talk about it. I ignore her for a couple days but the calls persist. So i send her a text "I'm not Mormon, you have the wrong number". She keeps calling.

I pick up the phone and tell her the same but the bitch won't shut up. Like she's trying to convert me. I get pissed "Look, I'm not a fucking Mormon. If you want info call the fucking stake". And she still won't shut up, apologizing and shit.

I hung up. Fucking Mormons. Can't take no for an answer which may explain the armpit and anal.

CSB, I know.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

ntxduck said:

Last week i kept getting calls from the 801 area code which I know is Utah, so obviously i send it straight to voicemail. Older gal calls about half dozen times saying that she's moving to my ward and would like to talk about it. I ignore her for a couple days but the calls persist. So i send her a text "I'm not Mormon, you have the wrong number". She keeps calling.

I pick up the phone and tell her the same but the bitch won't shut up. Like she's trying to convert me. I get pissed "Look, I'm not a fucking Mormon. If you want info call the fucking stake". And she still won't shut up, apologizing and shit.

I hung up. Fucking Mormons. Can't take no for an answer which may explain the armpit and anal.

CSB, I know.

Alright now, for the reelz: is it true the magic underwear make them willing to do ... that?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

CSB, I know.

Alright now, for the reelz: is it true the magic underwear make them willing to do ... that?
    @89ute - need some help here for confirmation.

There is some CRAZY Mormon sex shit on reddit.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I dated a Mormon for several months in high school. I'd already had regular sex before her which made me a badboy in her world. My plan was to turn her out and take the scalp so to speak. Her family all spoke fluent French at home. I did not. They, for still unknown reasons, ate a crab dinner once a week and watched Hell on Wheels after (religiously one might say).

Anyway I never got more than a painful dry handjob and my hand slapped away as soon as it went into the waistband. I ended up cheating on her on NYE and breaking up over text the next day. Later that year found out she finally gave a bj to the QB from our rival school, which pissed me off due to the calluses she inflicted on me.

And ya Mitchell ain't a All Star.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I dated a Mormon for several months in high school. I'd already had regular sex before her which made me a badboy in her world. My plan was to turn her out and take the scalp so to speak. Her family all spoke fluent French at home. I did not. They, for still unknown reasons, ate a crab dinner once a week and watched Hell on Wheels after (religiously one might say).

Anyway I never got more than a painful dry handjob and my hand slapped away as soon as it went into the waistband. I ended up cheating on her on NYE and breaking up over text the next day. Later that year found out she finally gave a bj to the QB from our rival school, which pissed me off due to the calluses she inflicted on me.

Actual CSB.
  • Options

I don't want to but YKW.

Poast more. With pics.