Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Weird the way both O'Keefed and Scotty ran away after being exposed as fucking liars yesterday

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
So out of character for both of them.

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Got hung up in the hospital with my 7 year old who was having epileptic seizures. Have a few minutes now though. What can I do for you?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Ts and Ps

Thanks. We got him into a new study which will hopefully yield more answers. It’s just about the shittiest thing I can imagine going through. Kids a trooper though.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,418
    GDS said:

Ts and Ps

Thanks. We got him into a new study which will hopefully yield more answers. It’s just about the shittiest thing I can imagine going through. Kids a trooper though.
    Poor kid. We had some issues when my son was born and into early childhood so I understand what you are going through and can definitely empathize.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,878
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

Ts and Ps

I'm hearing Marijuana works great for seizures.

Bloomberg thinks legalizing Marijuana is "the dumbest thing ever".

Not sure how this is going to square with your want of an establishment shill.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,865
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damone keeping it real
  • Options

GDS said:

Ts and Ps

Poor kid. We had some issues when my son was born and into early childhood so I understand what you are going through and can definitely empathize.
    Sent you a pm. Thanks Atl
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,319
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

Got hung up in the hospital with my 7 year old who was having epileptic seizures. Have a few minutes now though. What can I do for you?

What a fucking cunt you are. You have those kinds of issues in your life and you spend any free moment here pulling your pants down making an ass of yourself? For the sake of your kid....LEAVE and become a better human being.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,527
    Hemp extracts have kept my seizure disorder under control for almost 30 years.
    Turns out that the HTC component is not of help.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,989
    GDS said:

Ts and Ps

I’m sorry to hear about your kid. The Throbber has experienced a couple significant medical issues via the children and it is horrific. Truly empathetic to your family’s struggle.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,762
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2020
    GDS said:

Glad you asked. You can produce those words from Tulsi's own mouth showing that she has a soft spot for Assad, you fucking pedophile.

It's only been 5 months, you lying POS.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,317
    Founders Club

GDS said:

What a fucking cunt you are. You have those kinds of issues in your life and you spend any free moment here pulling your pants down making an ass of yourself? For the sake of your kid....LEAVE and become a better human being.
    Maybe HH is an outlet for him in spare moments. just relax pod