Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Giants not inviting Aubrey Huff to World Series reunion over social media activity, political views

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

The Giants owner roughed up his wife but apparently doesn't support Trump

Huff was critical of the Giants hiring a woman coach. If there was really only one thing he did to get banned that was it. PC police rule down here, and as you saw with the ridiculous commercials during the NFL season highlighting the fact that the 49ers hired some lesbian staffer, the Giants had to follow suit. The fact that Huff also supports Trump just made their decision that much easier.
    It’s almost like being an asshole has consequences. Just the other day he was joking about kidnapping and raping women.

Real class act. Sounds like a blast at cocktail parties. Can’t imagine why they wouldn’t want him back.

But sure, it’s the Trump support that did him in. Whatever victim narrative makes you feel better.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2020

SFGbob said:

Huff was critical of the Giants hiring a woman coach. If there was really only one thing he did to get banned that was it. PC police rule down here, and as you saw with the ridiculous commercials during the NFL season highlighting the fact that the 49ers hired some lesbian staffer, the Giants had to follow suit. The fact that Huff also supports Trump just made their decision that much easier.
    It’s almost like being an asshole has consequences. Just the other day he was joking about kidnapping and raping women.

Real class act. Sounds like a blast at cocktail parties. Can’t imagine why they wouldn’t want him back.

But sure, it’s the Trump support that did him in. Whatever victim narrative makes you feel better.
    Lot of words just to say you were talking out your ass again Tommy. There was no "altercation." Now ask yourself this question, why are you constantly getting your "facts" wrong?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,858
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

The modern moral majority

Just as bad
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,986

SFGbob said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8ySODBnhU

I miss the good old days when internal disputes between major leaguers were settled the proper way.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2020

And if you actually read instead of running your mouth you would have seen my citation of the real reason he was dis-invited.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hardcore Husky is against rape jokes

Allegedly
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hardcore Husky is against rape jokes

Allegedly

It wasn't rape, she was really asking for it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lot of words just to say you were talking out your ass again Tommy. There was no "altercation." Now ask yourself this question, why are you constantly getting your "facts" wrong?
    What word would you prefer I use to describe what happened?

He publicly trashed his former employer for hiring a woman. On Twitter and on radio interviews. It’s a news story, as evidenced by this thread.

So I’d say that qualifies as a noisy public argument. Also known as an altercation.

Do us all a favor, go buy a dictionary and shove it up your dick one page at a time. Then maybe I’ll believe your tears for AUBREY Huff.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He publicly trashed his former employer for hiring a woman. On Twitter and on radio interviews. It’s a news story, as evidenced by this thread.

So I’d say that qualifies as a noisy public argument. Also known as an altercation.

Do us all a favor, go buy a dictionary and shove it up your dick one page at a time. Then maybe I’ll believe your tears for AUBREY Huff.
    Did the old white guys holding a hearing on abortion tell you that Tommy?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Run along, bright boy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Run along, bright boy.
    There was no "altercation" keep lying Tommy. There was Huff making statements the Giants didn't like and there was the Giants contacting him privately and telling him he was dis-invited. There was no "public argument"

You thought you were a lying piece of crap?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,986
    Invite him and then freeze him out like Magic and Isaiah fagging out MJ in the all star game.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Invite him and then freeze him out like Magic and Isaiah fagging out MJ in the all star game.

George Karl and the West team collapsed on Shaq in his first all star game playing some rare defense hard. Shaq hated Karl for it for years
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Invite him and then freeze him out like Magic and Isaiah fagging out J in the all star game.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Run along, bright boy.
    There was no "altercation" keep lying Tommy. There was Huff making statements the Giants didn't like and there was the Giants contacting him privately and telling him he was dis-invited. There was no "public argument"

Huff made it a public argument by insulting the hire n live radio, and then taking to social media and crying about the fallout to his 60k followers. And now it’s a news story you’re talking about.

But tell me some more how this isn’t public.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Run along, bright boy.

Huff made it a public argument by insulting the hire n live radio, and then taking to social media and crying about the fallout to his 60k followers. And now it’s a news story you’re talking about.

But tell me some more how this isn’t public.
    Keep fucking that chicken Tommy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseball sucks ass. Everyone involved in the sport deserves to be prison-raped.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Huff was way out of line. The first amendment doesn’t protect you from the consequences of being a total fucking asshole. It’s not because he supports Trump— he’s consistently spewing total nonsense and inflammatory bullshit. He’s like a 10x more looney Curt Schilling.

I think it’s totally appropriate to just... not invite him back.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseball sucks ass. Everyone involved in the sport deserves to be prison-raped.

No exceptions for fans.