Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vice: "This Dishwasher Charges $60K to Design Custom Guns"

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

https://youtu.be/UnETVMI4tY8

Worth the 7 minutes.

OBK wouldn't buy one. You know why.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I think I've seized some of his work. Those Mexican dopers love flashy guns. 38 Super 1911's and gold AK'S.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

I think I've seized some of his work. Those Mexican dopers love flashy guns. 38 Super 1911's and gold AK'S.

I own a 38 Super 1911 from Springfield with polished nickle finish and ivory grips. I call it my pimp gun. Guilty pleasure.
    Get an extra barrel in 9mm and it'll be a lot cheaper to shoot.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2020
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

I own a 38 Super 1911 from Springfield with polished nickle finish and ivory grips. I call it my pimp gun. Guilty pleasure.
    Guys who have cases of Rolexes don’t choose calibers based on the cost to shoot. Amirite @Swaye?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Guys who have cases of Rolexes don’t choose calibers based on the cost to shoot. Amirite @Swaye?
    This. I married rich bitch! Buying 38 Super by the case to celebrate keeping my ARs one more year!
    I forgot you married money. You wan't something hotter and slightly hard to get look at a 9X23MM barrel. It's a hot number. 124gr at 1550fps hot.