Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen post practice 4-5-14

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

animate said:

You know what, I understand what you guys are sayin'.

I'm just saying that this board is like a mix of elementary school kids ... mixed in with some adults ... mixed in with some serious special needs cases.

All rolled up into one.

Sometimes it's tiring to read something interesting and then all of a sudden "You fucking cumdumpster!" ... well, whatever.

Hey, I get it, I don't pay anything to Derek to check this site out. I shouldn't complain.

Additionally, I never complained about people talking about Dawgman and those guys there. I get entertained as well and I understand how this place has evolved in relation.

As strange as it may sound I find myself wishing for more moderation and less Lord of the Flies, that's all.

Off to watch Mary Poppins now, after that i'm going to wash my white picket fence - then put up a small unattended lemonade stand on my front lawn with a glass jar, based solely on the honor system. You guys feel better now?

I don't completely disagree with you. If this site ever wants to be THE site for Husky football talk it will have to clean up it's act a bit. I don't see that ever happening, though. The beauty of the internet is that, if this site isn't your style, there's plenty of other G rated options out there if you prefer an inferior site.

This place has the potential to be the shaggybevo of the west coast. That place is overrun by fans from every university, not just the ones that play Texas.

It is also farrr more active than any other Texas message board. People like being able to say whatever the fuck they want. It's not a revolutionary concept.
    This site would have to bring back Harv as he would draw in the Coog crowd which make for some great debate. This site would have to either ban PLSS or stop protecting him.

PLSS has become the Phil Bleenor of this site where he can dish it all day long but if you fire back at him you'll have your post removed and a message from Derek.

I like where this site is going but you can always improve. I think protecting a poster who only contributes racist, belligerent rants doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

dnc said:

animate said:

I'm just saying that this board is like a mix of elementary school kids ... mixed in with some adults ... mixed in with some serious special needs cases.

All rolled up into one.

Sometimes it's tiring to read something interesting and then all of a sudden "You fucking cumdumpster!" ... well, whatever.

Hey, I get it, I don't pay anything to Derek to check this site out. I shouldn't complain.

Additionally, I never complained about people talking about Dawgman and those guys there. I get entertained as well and I understand how this place has evolved in relation.

As strange as it may sound I find myself wishing for more moderation and less Lord of the Flies, that's all.

Off to watch Mary Poppins now, after that i'm going to wash my white picket fence - then put up a small unattended lemonade stand on my front lawn with a glass jar, based solely on the honor system. You guys feel better now?

I don't completely disagree with you. If this site ever wants to be THE site for Husky football talk it will have to clean up it's act a bit. I don't see that ever happening, though. The beauty of the internet is that, if this site isn't your style, there's plenty of other G rated options out there if you prefer an inferior site.

This place has the potential to be the shaggybevo of the west coast. That place is overrun by fans from every university, not just the ones that play Texas.

It is also farrr more active than any other Texas message board. People like being able to say whatever the fuck they want. It's not a revolutionary concept.
    This site would have to bring back Harv as he would draw in the Coog crowd which make for some great debate. This site would have to either ban PLSS or stop protecting him.

PLSS has become the Phil Bleenor of this site where he can dish it all day long but if you fire back at him you'll have your post removed and a message from Derek.

I like where this site is going but you can always improve. I think protecting a poster who only contributes racist, belligerent rants doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
    agree on Harv, disagree on puppy, hes gotten some protection but nothing close to how you make it out. You rip him everyday and the poasts are still here (as they should be).

But yes, Harv would spice things up. Harv and PLSS on the same bored would be epic. Adding one and subtracting the other wouldnt be moving forward.

Also, in my experience most coogs hate Harv. He was always more one of us than anything else. He belongs here.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

animate said:

All rolled up into one.

agree on Harv, disagree on puppy, hes gotten some protection but nothing close to how you make it out. You rip him everyday and the poasts are still here (as they should be).

But yes, Harv would spice things up. Harv and PLSS on the same bored would be epic. Adding one and subtracting the other wouldnt be moving forward.

Also, in my experience most coogs hate Harv. He was always more one of us than anything else. He belongs here.
    I'm not saying remove PLSS just saying remove the restrictions on shitting on him. When I make a simple post like I'll be the bigger man and walk away that shouldn't be removed. I shouldn't then get a message from Derek over it.

Also Harv would be good and he'd bring more Coogs over. Some of the best battles are Harv vs Damone. A good ole Damone/Race vs Fremont/Harv debates are always fun to read on twitter with Sven always putting fuel on the fire to interject.

Harv would also be good for when the Coogs have their Coug'd it moments, we are missing a Coog in here to mock when that happens as well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

animate said:

All rolled up into one.

I'm not saying remove PLSS just saying remove the restrictions on shitting on him. When I make a simple post like I'll be the bigger man and walk away that shouldn't be removed. I shouldn't then get a message from Derek over it.

Also Harv would be good and he'd bring more Coogs over. Some of the best battles are Harv vs Damone. A good ole Damone/Race vs Fremont/Harv debates are always fun to read on twitter with Sven always putting fuel on the fire to interject.

Harv would also be good for when the Coogs have their Coug'd it moments, we are missing a Coog in here to mock when that happens as well.
    im on bored with all this
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

animate said:

All rolled up into one.

PL_SS has his meds out of whack recently, but there is no denying the pure comic gold he brought to the table.

He was on fire and thriving, now he is on fire and dying.

People taking him seriously and engaging in debate deserve the flamethrower.

Always remember the butthole being a fancy feast. Always ignore the Lambo cock mold he sits on. Simple.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

animate said:

All rolled up into one.

This. Banning Harv is pretty thin-skinned of Derek.

Harv has whooshed and pissed off lots of people over the years. Everyone else seems to have gotten over it.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

All rolled up into one.

If i was a mod id have changed your name to deanimated and banned your whiney ass long ago

Now say AAWW and take your medicine sweetie hopefully this neg clears up that rotten case of the sniffles
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Man, I don't get this forum sometimes. Supposedly Derek allows this crazy behaviour to continue because it's "not nice to make fun of people with disabilities ..." and it also "may hinder his ability to garner interviews ..."

Really?

Really?

I'll tell you what. Looking into the future, if success follows Petersen as most of us think it will ... this forum will pick up in interest as with other forums. The reality is that fans and especially recruits have their finger on the pulse of the internet ...

Venturing onto this board and reading all about "pussy ... sucking cock ... fuck you blah, blah, blah ... " will only hurt rather than help.

You can't navigate this forum safely without encountering purposeful-juvenile and outrageous behavior in many forms.

Derek, you do realize that this will hurt you and the Husky brand if you allow this crap to continue?

Everyone here rags about Dawgman et al ... but at least those sites clamp down on this Wild West shit and offer some modicum of security and safety to celebrate Husky football.

Everytime I come here to HH I do so alone because I won't dare tell others about this site because of how harsh it is.

Well, there it is ... i've vented ... back to some cum-sucking, fuck-fest masquerading as a Husky fan site. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everyone! (Did I get it right?)

Pretty much nailed it
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

animate said:

Man, I don't get this forum sometimes. Supposedly Derek allows this crazy behaviour to continue because it's "not nice to make fun of people with disabilities ..." and it also "may hinder his ability to garner interviews ..."

Really?

Really?

I'll tell you what. Looking into the future, if success follows Petersen as most of us think it will ... this forum will pick up in interest as with other forums. The reality is that fans and especially recruits have their finger on the pulse of the internet ...

Venturing onto this board and reading all about "pussy ... sucking cock ... fuck you blah, blah, blah ... " will only hurt rather than help.

You can't navigate this forum safely without encountering purposeful-juvenile and outrageous behavior in many forms.

Derek, you do realize that this will hurt you and the Husky brand if you allow this crap to continue?

Everyone here rags about Dawgman et al ... but at least those sites clamp down on this Wild West shit and offer some modicum of security and safety to celebrate Husky football.

Everytime I come here to HH I do so alone because I won't dare tell others about this site because of how harsh it is.

Well, there it is ... i've vented ... back to some cum-sucking, fuck-fest masquerading as a Husky fan site. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everyone! (Did I get it right?)

Pretty much nailed it
    Pls leave kim
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Really?

Really?

Pretty much nailed it
    You've really added a lot to the board.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Always remember the butthole being a fancy feast. Always ignore the Lambo cock mold he sits on. Simple.

5.3 hours

For that alone PLSS belongs in the anals on internet hilarity/lunacy, let alone here.

• Options
    Remember all the posters demanding that Derek bring back LongDuckDong? Yea me neither.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dnc said:

animate said:

All rolled up into one.

Christ, are you still sandy about this? Get over it.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Really?

Really?

Pretty much nailed it
    Only if "it" is your mom.
  • Options
    MrsMoraMrsMora Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Dardanus said:

Nansen isn't so much a Special Teams coach as he is in charge of "Special Interests of the Head Coach."

Johnny Nansen is to Steve Sarkisian as Doug Stamper is to Frank Underwood.

If you don't watch House of Cards I can't help you with this...