Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ouch.

wiltfong predicts JT and Emeka to Ohio State.

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

ouch.

wiltfong predicts JT and Emeka to Ohio State.

Not exactly.

Wiltfong just says he likes the taste of Ohio state's dick ... He says that Huffman (who's the west coast guy) says it's Washington, for now.

Again, he talks up Ohio State and basically ignores Washington.

Wiltfong is just preaching to the paying National audience - don't fall for his bullshit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Btp sent me a text SS over Twitter DM of his contact claiming JTT Emeka and Troy Franklin were in the bag.

So I trust wiltfong here

Dude get out of my DMs!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020

Fuck Wiltfong! And fuck Huffman too! UW keeps getting slighted by these idiots every fucking year. How the fuck do we have the most 4-star recruits on our roster compared to the rest of the conference and yet every early recruiting cycle, they predict UW’s top targets to go elsewhere? They almost never predict any elite recruits to UW early. Even if they’re from fucking Washington! It’s ridiculous. They refuse to give UW any credit. Refuse to recognize UW’s recruiting success, but they’ll suck Oregon’s dick in a heart beat and can’t wait to tout Oregon’s recruiting as “elite”. And then when UW does get their top targets they act like it’s a fucking surprise and a “huge pull” for Washington instead of being something that was expected. Fuck those guys. I hate them so much. I swear they just do that shit to stir up drama and because they don’t like UW. Wiltfong is a Notre Dame fan and Huffman and Biggins are from SoCal and if they’re college football fans, which obviously they are given their career choice, they’re not fans of UW. Fuck them all. They can all fuck off and die.

JTT and Ethan Calvert are going to UW rather easily and I don’t give a fuck what Sonics says about Calvert either. Calvert is making his decision in 4-5 months and no coaching staff has as good of a relationship with him as UW’s does and it’s not even close. If he bumps the timing of his decision back after taking all his visits, then he might not come here. But as it stands now with him committing just 4-5 months from now, I don’t see how UW won’t be the choice. Egbuka is a little bit more of a wild card IMO but not as much of a wild card as Savell Smalls was so he’s probably going to UW too.

Agree about JTT. Thinking he’s really going to leave his family is a stretch. UW is the easy favorite and would have to fuck up for him not to come here.
    UW would have to fuck up for any of those guys not to come here. This class is going to set the precedent for big time WA recruits in the near future so there is absolutely no room to fuck it up. They have to get everyone...

Egbuka is a tough one. If McMillan, Rome, and Sawyer really ball out he might not want to come because of the depth.

If they don’t do shit, he won’t want to come here because it will be a trend of not playing young guys.

If our offense sucks, he won’t want to come here because of that.

None of this could be true, who really knows, but I do think he will be a tough get. He would be great to initially have a Chico type role and a returner if their are other WR’s that are doing well and are ahead of him.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2020

Fuck Wiltfong! And fuck Huffman too! UW keeps getting slighted by these idiots every fucking year. How the fuck do we have the most 4-star recruits on our roster compared to the rest of the conference and yet every early recruiting cycle, they predict UW’s top targets to go elsewhere? They almost never predict any elite recruits to UW early. Even if they’re from fucking Washington! It’s ridiculous. They refuse to give UW any credit. Refuse to recognize UW’s recruiting success, but they’ll suck Oregon’s dick in a heart beat and can’t wait to tout Oregon’s recruiting as “elite”. And then when UW does get their top targets they act like it’s a fucking surprise and a “huge pull” for Washington instead of being something that was expected. Fuck those guys. I hate them so much. I swear they just do that shit to stir up drama and because they don’t like UW. Wiltfong is a Notre Dame fan and Huffman and Biggins are from SoCal and if they’re college football fans, which obviously they are given their career choice, they’re not fans of UW. Fuck them all. They can all fuck off and die.

JTT and Ethan Calvert are going to UW rather easily and I don’t give a fuck what Sonics says about Calvert either. Calvert is making his decision in 4-5 months and no coaching staff has as good of a relationship with him as UW’s does and it’s not even close. If he bumps the timing of his decision back after taking all his visits, then he might not come here. But as it stands now with him committing just 4-5 months from now, I don’t see how UW won’t be the choice. Egbuka is a little bit more of a wild card IMO but not as much of a wild card as Savell Smalls was so he’s probably going to UW too.

Agree about JTT. Thinking he’s really going to leave his family is a stretch. UW is the easy favorite and would have to fuck up for him not to come here.
    UW would have to fuck up for any of those guys not to come here. This class is going to set the precedent for big time WA recruits in the near future so there is absolutely no room to fuck it up. They have to get everyone...

Egbuka is a tough one. If McMillan, Rome, and Sawyer really ball out he might not want to come because of the depth.

If they don’t do shit, he won’t want to come here because it will be a trend of not playing young guys.

None of this could be true, who really knows, but I do think he will be a tough get. He would be great to initially have a Chico type role and a returner if their are other WR’s that are doing well and are ahead of him.
    Praise Allah you aren’t recruiting for UW
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dude you cant lose a kid from Steilacoom. Its as Washington as it gets.
    Stilly's got a lot of transitory military families.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Yeah he's only lived there for like 3 years, I think he was living in Texas or somewhere in the South prior
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Love the passion, hope your right
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yeah he's only lived there for like 3 years, I think he was living in Texas or somewhere in the South prior
    Aren't both his parents UW alums?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Aren't both his parents UW alums?
    That's my understanding, but I have no idea what I'm basing that on, and I've tried to get it clarified.

@Neighbor2972 what's his story?