Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Everyone has a plan....until they get punched in the mouth”

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Famous saying by Tyson....Whose a boxing fan here?? I use to be.....

I remember watching Tyson in his younger days. In the 80’s and 90’s. Not many hit harder. Many fights didn’t last long when in his prime.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLLaKcMrm0

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tysons power with the speed and economy he had was an art form. Especially when he worked the body first. I don't follow boxing much anymore but I'm interested in the Wilder/Fury rematch coming next month. If you want to watch the best pure technician in combat sports watch Jon Jones tonight. He's a Tyson esque talent in mma.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited February 2020
    Know Bones Jones well. He’s a bigger fuck up than Tyson is/was but undeniably a great in his sport. Cromier knows all to well.

Tyson in his hay day was truly a phenomenon. I remember watching several of his early fights and it was lights out from any direction. When he went to prison he was never the same. Biting Holifields ear off really started a demise for the sport. Then his final embarrassment against Lenox Lewis that appeared just for the money put the nail in the coffin.

But those fights in that vid was vintage MT.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited February 2020

Boxing hasn’t been the same since Tyson, Holyfield, Riddick Bowe, etc. Nobody gives a fuck about the Heavyweights now. The Klitscho brothers were boring too.

Agree wholeheartedly

The ear biting by Tyson against Holifield done 81% in on boxing.

MMA come in not long after and audience’s went there.

Just posted MT in his hay day. He was devistating. Bit Holifields ear. Went to prison. Then shamed the US with that performance against the Englander Lewis(who was a great boxer btw) but all went to shit.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mike Tyson got knocked out by Buster Douglas the night of my bachelor party. We all got fucked up after that. The stripper also seemed excited by the outcome of the fight.