Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Basketball Apple Cup , Sunday 3pm, Pullman

What cunt would click on this thread? Wrong site buttfucks...

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's not real life, like football
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    Not sure I’ve ever seen a team this weak mentally
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Lul McDaniels figuring out how to singlehandedly lose more games than he ever helped win.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,617 Standard Supporter
    Stewart should just shut it down. Hop doesn’t use him properly and his teammates ignore him.

This is a bad AAU team.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Hameir Wright did not record a single stat other than 1 foul
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

Hameir Wright did not record a single stat other than 1 foul

Seriously. Think about that. I ask myself EVERY game "What does he actually do?"
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    5 years worth of buyouts says he ain’t getting fired

The maddening thing to me is how seemingly nobody gets on the floor for a loose ball ... bunch of waist benders

For the players I just don’t think winning is a priority
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,617 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

The maddening thing to me is how seemingly nobody gets on the floor for a loose ball ... bunch of waist benders

You build with 8th grade superstar/AAU mentality guys, that's what you're going to get. People have been telling McDaniels that he is Kevin Durrant Part II for years. He's not. He's just not. Stewart should enter either the draft or the portal and get the fuck out for fraud/bait and switch. He's not getting coached up.

Cuog new head guy coached the pants off Hop AND UW got torched by two Seattle kids in Williams and Elleby.

Romar needed to go but this is turning into a dumpster fire of epic proportions.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,188
    edited February 2020
    UW has a long history of waiting 3 years too long to fire coaches. He ain't going nowhere. Cohen is his buddy. This is typical of how most of Seattle businesses operate, politically speaking (not just partisan politics, but internal bs). Incestuous Democratic circles who keep each other employed.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Tequilla said:

The lack of team motivation outside of battle, Tsonis, and Stewart is really odd.

Prior to this year Hops teams were high effort and it translated into great team defense. Even limited players like Dickerson and crisp were reliable effort guys. Players with actual nba potential in Nowell and Thybulle always played all out.

IMO McDaniels entitlement and Quade laziness have destroyed the hardworking mentality that the team had before.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Hop gotta go. I’m wasting my time because it’s not happening but he should be fired for this year and 0 recruits for next year. We’re gonna suck again next year. Probably the next year too considering the 0 recruits thing. If Cohen has any foresight, which I don’t think she does, it’s a no-brainer to fire Hop.

He looks like a god damned fool. He has been unable to properly motivate his team and it’s become embarrassing. The players refuse to execute for him. Everyone looks lost. I’d have no problem firing him.
    I really liked him and did think he would be a good coach for us. This year and the recruiting changes that. We are last in the PAC 12 this year and lose Stewart. We have no other big guys on the roster that will ever be any better than a serviceable back up.