Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Once you buy a Biden, he does stay bought

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,968
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
I think Slo Jo gave the chicoms a 10 year warranty. Could Biden have his head up any further in chicom ass?

http://ace.mu.nu/

Media, Democrats (But I Repeat Myself) Agree: There Is No Threat from the Coronavirus Except for the Threat of Racism and Xenophobia:

The Hill: "Biden slams Trump's response to coronavirus: This is no time for 'hysterical xenophobia and fear mongering'"
By which he means travel restrictions -- you know, that "hysterical" method of controlling pandemics that is literally on page 2 of the pandemic control handbook

And the Washington Post asks: "Have you seen or experienced any racism, xenophobia, or other forms of discrimination connected to the coronavirus epidemic? "
Meanwhile, China has put 150 million people on lockdown to prevent further spread of the disease. Are the Chinese racist against the Chinese? We'll have to ask the Race Scientists who invented the Progressive Stack for answers to these important questions.

Comments