Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The ol War Wagon. Good western, not one of my tops but a good one. No problem rewatching several times type of movie.

Liked Kirk Douglas. Played some great characters and did em well. He will be missed. 103, he lived a long life for sure. His son not a bad actor either, imo.

Damn Clint is getting close on couch selling. Will be a sad day, the last of the greats of western movies, imo. Crazy to watch A young Clint as Rowdy in Rawhide and some of his first westerns like the spaghetti westerns Fist full of dollars, For dew dollars more and the good, bad and ugly and see him now. Depressing caus one of my fav actors, him and the Duke, and you know the time is near.

RIP Kirk and Thanks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajomkkDgq5A

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man from Snowy River is my Kirk Douglas jam.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

The ol War Wagon. Good western, not one of my tops but a good one. No problem rewatching several times type of movie.

Liked Kirk Douglas. Played some great characters and did em well. He will be missed. 103, he lived a long life for sure. His son not a bad actor either, imo.

Damn Clint is getting close on couch selling. Will be a sad day, the last of the greats of western movies, imo. Crazy to watch A young Clint as Rowdy in Rawhide and some of his first westerns like the spaghetti westerns Fist full of dollars, For dew dollars more and the good, bad and ugly and see him now. Depressing caus one of my fav actors, him and the Duke, and you know the time is near.

RIP Kirk and Thanks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajomkkDgq5A

Fuck off or DIAFF for thanking him.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Motherfucker made it to 103. Fuck you Corey Booker. That's a real Spartacus bitch.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2020
    Note to Rowboat: I am not trying to Tug your house up. As a show of good faith (it doesn't even mention Core* Booke*):

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Note to Rowboat: I am not trying to Tug your house up. As a show of good faith (it doesn't even mention Core* Booke*):

Race told me that since I split off from the Tug to start my own bidness, I had to accept a certain amount of the intersection of pop kultur and politics.