Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

C-Span Callers Express Disgust with Dems After SOTU: ‘I Will Never Vote Democrat Again’

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited February 2020 in Tug Tavern
C-SPAN featured caller after caller—Republican, Democrat, and Independent—expressing their disgust with the Democrats, with some even vowing to never vote Democrat again.

“It’s outrageous they sat there when all these good things are happening to our country and how much we love our country and they looked like they hated our country. It’s outrageous and I will never vote Democrat again,” said one caller.

“I am a Democrat as well, but no longer will I vote Democrat,” a woman from California said. “I think it’s outrageous that they sat there when all these good things are happening to our country and how much we love our country, and they looked like they hated our country,” the woman added. She went on to tell the C-SPAN host that she found Pelosi’s antics “outrageous” and reiterated that she would never vote Democrat again. “My whole family feels the same way,” she declared. “It appears to us that our Democratic party’s been stolen from us by a bunch of Communists.

“I am literally disgusted with Pelosi and the Democrats,” a woman from Washington said. “The way she teared up the speech behind him at the end. I was a registered Democrats. I’ve gone Independent, I’m leaning GOP now,” the woman said.

“With the simple rip of the paper, Nancy Pelosi has pretty much sealed the deal of the reelection of Donald Trump,” said a man from Pennsylvania.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/02/05/c-span-callers-express-disgust-with-dems-after-sotu-i-will-never-vote-democrat-again/

Comments