Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vet collapses after finding out Rolex watch he bought in the 70's is worth over $500K

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thanks Taft! I’m glad someone is standing up to support veterans on this bored in Pup’s absence.

I didn't read the article but I think this is actually about a veterinarian.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Thanks Taft! I’m glad someone is standing up to support veterans on this bored in Pup’s absence.

I read the article and it’s about a disabled vet, the kind that @dnc and other low lifes on this bored bully and disrespect but @DerekJohnson is taking the stand that Pup couldn’t.
    Disagree.

Expect about the bullying.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

I read the article and it’s about a disabled vet, the kind that @dnc and other low lifes on this bored bully and disrespect but @DerekJohnson is taking the stand that Pup couldn’t.
    So @CFetters_Nacho_Lover Grandpappy Yella came back from WWII with some pretty serious PTSD. He drank about a fifth of Cutty Sark per day from 1945 to 65 to deal. Does this qualify me for being a descendant of a disabled vet?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Disappointing that this wasn't actually @Swaye. I would have at least gotten a box of cigars I figure.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's a flop!

Or do you just say *flop*? FLOP! How fun
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,324
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

So @CFetters_Nacho_Lover Grandpappy Yella came back from WWII with some pretty serious PTSD. He drank about a fifth of Cutty Sark per day from 1945 to 65 to deal. Does this qualify me for being a descendant of a disabled vet?
    My grandpappy was a Flying Fortress tailgunner who almost lost an arm to catching a torsoful of flack. He coped with his PTSD when he got home by chasing tail as a traveling salseman while grandmammy stayed home. Legend has it there may be whole branches of my family tree of which most of the family is unaware.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Cutty Sark??? Qualifies you for more than that.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

My grandpappy was a Flying Fortress tailgunner who almost lost an arm to catching a torsoful of flack. He coped with his PTSD when he got home by chasing tail as a traveling salseman while grandmammy stayed home. Legend has it there may be whole branches of my family tree of which most of the family is unaware.
    Link?