Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Klobuchar

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Who is seriously voting for her? How is she even in the conversation? Jimminy cricket! The left is PAINFUL.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A moderate Democrat? I'd take her in a heartbeat. She probably doesn't have a chance.

How did she earn your special mention?

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    If somehow a worst case scenario occurs and the rats win, she is the one who would inflict the least damage to our country.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Every time I hear her talk I cringe.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    jecornel said:

Substantive!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Substantive!
    you knew here???!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    But women WIN!!1!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2020

Her staff hates her. She has the same great way with her staff that PIPS had. Like PIPS she is a lying hateful POS. Compared to Bernie, she is a moderate. Compared to a true moderate like mittens, she is hard left. A moderate would not have impeached Trump, and she will vote for to remove Trump from office.

People that have simply worked with her (not for her) can't stand the bitch. She does not have one ex-employee that likes her. She has called the new of employer of several ex employees in an attempt to get them fired from their new jobs. What kind of a piece of shit human scum does that? Treat people like shit then harass them when they can't take it any more?

The similarities to The Bitch are too numerous to mention. Why do the rats always support such vile human scum? The Bitch was famous for her horrendous treatment of people that worked for and around her. I saw and heard it with my own eyes. People like that should be shunned and not promoted but the left does it anyway. Bizarre.
  • Options
    Relax man, nobody is voting for Amy Kobbler
  • Options

Who said I wasn't relaxed? Pointing out shitty human beings is like nirvana to me. The point of my thread was not that she was or wasn't going to win, but why is she in a political position of power to begin with? Going a step further, why is a terrible human being like her even on the stage for President? How come you rats always have these candidates who clearly treat regular "little people" Americans like shit?
  • Options

Who said I wasn't relaxed? Pointing out shitty human beings is like nirvana to me. The point of my thread was not that she was or wasn't going to win, but why is she in a political position of power to begin with? Going a step further, why is a terrible human being like her even on the stage for President? How come you rats always have these candidates who clearly treat regular "little people" Americans like shit?
    You seem relaxed
  • Options

You seem relaxed
    I appreciate you being concerned. No go blow greenrivergators and reward that idiot for his support.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2020
    At this point I'd take Bitch Klobuwhateverthefuck over Disheveled Sanders any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Gun to my head (if not banned), give me Yang over all of these turds.