Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No Game Thread?

2»

Comments

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I was at the game. Stewart fucking sucked. McDaniels fucking sucked and his tech ruined the game. Battle was goated. Tsohonis did well. Hameir played well and caught a bullshit foul on a three. Everyone else NOGAF.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fuck Hop and fuck all of you who called me a Romar lover for questioning Hop.

Fucking doogs.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Hop bandwagon was fun for the two years it lasted. I haven't seen a coach fizzle out this furiously in quite awhile, but it's almost impressive.

This coaching performance may be worse than Romar's year with Marquelle. At this point, I'm rooting for them to lose out and for him to hit a player or something so they have to fire him.
    There's no top 5 class signed that will make people want to keep Hop either. There's literally no one signed at all.

Of course we won't fire him. But we should.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    is that 6 or 7 late game collapses resulting in a close loss?

What fags.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

The Hop bandwagon was fun for the two years it lasted. I haven't seen a coach fizzle out this furiously in quite awhile, but it's almost impressive.

This coaching performance may be worse than Romar's year with Marquelle. At this point, I'm rooting for them to lose out and for him to hit a player or something so they have to fire him.
    There's no top 5 class signed that will make people want to keep Hop either. There's literally no one signed at all.

Of course we won't fire him. But we should.
    We're gonna look back on this offseason and regret not firing him after this year.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think we should fire him too. Normally I’m pretty patient, but I don’t see it happening. Not sure how we can get better with no recruits coming in next year. We should have 4 or 5. Stewart, McDanels, and Timmons. There is 3 guys. You know BPJ or another guy will transfer or should be forced out. It’s too late to fill all those holes and at least have a decent roster.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

Only bright spot of this season is I get to cancel the Pac12 Network a couple months early.

That' the spirit! Larry Scott hands you lemons, make lemonade.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    Did you see that thread where that idiot Derrick Johnson blamed the UW basketball season on Larry Scott?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Awesome shot selection from battle

I would rather Raequan take a 35 footer than let anyone else touch the ball
    You miss all of the shots that you don’t take. Or in the case of husky b-ball, you miss the ones you do take as well.