Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 football 2020: Early look at the schedule strength (and weakness)

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    you should type something like "Pac-12 football 2020: Early look at the schedule strength (and weakness)... You won't believe who has the strongest schedule!"
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2020
    weakest: cuog

tuffest: trooj (CANT EXPECT HELTON TO WIN WITH THAT TYPE OF SCHEDULE!)

we? have the 'third tuffest.'

Toughest stretch: at Oregon (Oct. 3), vs. OSU (Oct. 10), at Utah (Oct. 17)

eh, aight. season will either be a dumpster fire by that point, or it wont, either way....
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/oregon-ducks/report-oregons-additional-pac-12-football-opponent-revealed

The updated schedules removed the non-con games. To fill those spots the Pac12 is asking the schools to pick up the other games. Oregon added Utah for the first game. Other would be ucla.

For uw it would be ucla and the pickle forks. Not a bad addition to the start of the season. I don’t think uw has a bye week.

Add that to no non-conference games and what do you think the dogs W-L will be?

Maybe the sec will actually have to play each other.
    And it can get worse. uw’s bye was the week before the Oregon game. Rules state you can’t start practicing until 30 days prior to your teams first game. uw could ask for a waiver from the ncaa (remember, they hate uw), but I wouldn’t bank on it. When the uw-oregon game comes around it will be Oregon's 3rd game, and uw’s 1st.

I would have to imagine that for the $$$ those games would replace that most schools are going to add those games. But also, when in that 4 week window do you put those games?!
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

And it can get worse. uw’s bye was the week before the Oregon game. Rules state you can’t start practicing until 30 days prior to your teams first game. uw could ask for a waiver from the ncaa (remember, they hate uw), but I wouldn’t bank on it. When the uw-oregon game comes around it will be Oregon's 3rd game, and uw’s 1st.

I would have to imagine that for the $$$ those games would replace that most schools are going to add those games. But also, when in that 4 week window do you put those games?!

In 2021 if we're lucky?
    SEC announced a 10-game conference schedule. Thats going to be interesting.