Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It pissed off the leftists and their news sources

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
That the 2A protests were peaceful. And it exposed their bigotry and hate.

https://reason.com/2020/01/29/panic-about-peaceful-protest-reveals-gun-controllers-bigotry/

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There missed the part where the Democrat governor stepped in and worked with the police to ensure the bad actors weren't going to show up. HTH
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    I'm trying to think of the last right leaning folk riot? My memory isn't good, anyone?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

I'm trying to think of the last right leaning folk riot? My memory isn't good, anyone?

After Obama was elected, Oh wait, nope.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

The exorcising of violence of is firmly in the camp on the left. In their minds taking away the rights of people who think differently than they do is warranted. It is their defining characteristic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

The exorcising of violence of is firmly in the camp on the left. In their minds taking away the rights of people who think differently than they do is warranted. It is their defining characteristic.
    Even when the smirking teen mocked and harassed the poor Indian fellow things were just fine until leftists couldn't take anymore and stirred up shit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

After Obama was elected, Oh wait, nope.
    I recall when simply raising your voice at a town hall meeting was said to be an act of violence and possibly a sign of racism.

If someone has an example of Tea Party types beating up their political opponents I'd love to see it. I recall that Owl used to post a story about Tea Party members who were attacked by leftists and claim that was an example of Tea Party violence but I've never seen a story where Tea Party members beat up on liberals.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    The republican riots of '67 were really bad!