Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC announced at a Bernie rally that she will abolish ICE and have completely open borders

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,046
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Under what supreme power has AOC been annointed such authority?

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Warren announced last night that the first thing she will do as President is eliminate the Electoral College.

I have religiously watched the biased lib MSM for the last week to see if anything has changed with the candidates and their messages. They are getting worse. Literally, I have not heard one positive thing about America in a week. Not one from even one candidate. Listening to them you would think this is the most racist, least free, most politically and economically imbalanced country on the face of the earth.

Can you imagine them taking away the EC? Next they will be eliminating Congressional seats in states other than liberal ones.

Open borders, no EC = no voice or perspective other than rat and they are fine with that. They can't wait to fuck up middle America.

Conservatives in public jobs will be a thing of the past.

We have to make sure this latest strain of liberal fascism does not take hold.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Name anyone in power, who will win the nomination that is advocating for open borders?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Warren announced last night that the first thing she will do as President is eliminate the Electoral College.

I have religiously watched the biased lib MSM for the last week to see if anything has changed with the candidates and their messages. They are getting worse. Literally, I have not heard one positive thing about America in a week. Not one from even one candidate. Listening to them you would think this is the most racist, least free, most politically and economically imbalanced country on the face of the earth.

Can you imagine them taking away the EC? Next they will be eliminating Congressional seats in states other than liberal ones.

Open borders, no EC = no voice or perspective other than rat and they are fine with that. They can't wait to fuck up middle America.

Conservatives in public jobs will be a thing of the past.

We have to make sure this latest strain of liberal fascism does not take hold.

Warren also said the other day that she'll ban fracking by executive order.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Name anyone in power, who will win the nomination that is advocating for open borders?

Rent free!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

This made me chuckle
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Excellent stuff