Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why aren't stewardesses hot anymore

Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
This is something that's been bugging me for awhile. Wtf

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It's true. They're all 50 year old women with pancake asses. Sad.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Years ago I worked for a super convective like conservative public accounting firm. A naive girl I worked with, young, cute, big tits (and no pics, tried but couldn't get one). On Halloween to work she wore a flight attendant outfit (about half the office dressed up). It said "Captain of the mile high club" and let's just say it didn't cover a ton. She had no idea what that meant.

That being said, the ratio is going down but there's still hot flight attendants out there, at least they still wear nylons and short skirts.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,290
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Years ago the airlines used to discriminate. When the Flight Attendants got old, they were placed in other areas in favor of the young attractive ones or they were just let go. The Flight Attendants started to sue in big numbers in the late 60's and 70's and that changed big time. I just had a flight attendant that was 73 years old.

I used to fly religiously around the globe for work. While I find some FA's here acceptable in personality/how they treat customers, many have been on the job far too long and are cranky. I get it because I wouldn't last 2 weeks serving assholes snacks and drinks. Flying to the orient, to MX City on any Mexican owned airline, down to Brazil and other Southern SA destinations and even to Indian locations, you will find what you seek. They place a much higher value on young and pretty representing them on the airplanes.

My first flight was in the late 60's as a little kid and then I didn't fly again for 15 years until the mid 80's. Not much has changed since then. I would have liked to have been on a flight in the 50's when the job of Flight Attendant was considered glamorous and they supposedly treated people like they were important.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Just fly the Asian airlines (watch out for coronavirus) and see all the hot trim you want. American airlines are the worst at everything.

I have friends and family that are or are retired from being airline pilots. Asian air crews have the bare minimum number of flight hours required to fly. Never a good combination.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Just fly the Asian airlines (watch out for coronavirus) and see all the hot trim you want. American airlines are the worst at everything.

Emerates has a lot of hotties too.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    It happened when they stopped calling them stewardesses
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    They stopped being hot in the early 70s. Since I started travelling for work in the mid to late 80s they have been very rarely hot and now they are never hot.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It happened when they stopped calling them stewardesses

Nothings changed with me
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I have friends and family that are or are retired from being airline pilots. Asian air crews have the bare minimum number of flight hours required to fly. Never a good combination.
    I don't really care if I'm going to die if a super hot geisha girl serves me alcohol just before impact.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I don't really care if I'm going to die if a super hot geisha girl serves me alcohol just before impact.
    If death is truly imminent, you should be able to talk her into way more than that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ramenduck said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

If death is truly imminent, you should be able to talk her into way more than that.
    Happy ending?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

They stopped being hot in the early 70s. Since I started travelling for work in the mid to late 80s they have been very rarely hot and now they are never hot.

When you fly allegiant, that's what you get. You sound poor.