Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FUCK SEATTLE

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
I don't live there because I'm T-town tough, but I happen to work there I see the effects of their liberal policies that have made the neighborhood my office is in a complete dangerous shithole...and now my daughter works in Seattle a couple blocks from the shooting yesterday. She lives in an apartment that costs way too much and walks to work...

FUCK YOU SEATTLE.

Actually, lots of people deserve a FUCK YOU.

OK, let's look at the real problem...

It's not Seattle. It's the dumb fucks who live there, ride their fucking bikes like assholes dressed up in bike clothes like clowns, sit in pop up parks and drink $4.00 coffees and eat vegan shit. They voted AND CONTINUE to vote for these fucktards who set the policies. Fuck all of you. You are doing this...Wake the fuck up.

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    Same shit with Portland. King and Multnomah Counties should be their own states.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    edited January 2020
    Why do you girls hate the wealthy? Btw, you do know Tacoma has a higher violent crime rate than Seattle, right?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Strawman argument. Who said anything about the wealthy?

I didn’t propose creating pour states to get back at the people who subsidize you. That was your idea, Deej.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Why do you girls hate the wealthy? Btw, you do know Tacoma has a higher violent crime rate than Seattle, right?

Tacoma might actually arrest criminals and investigate crimes.

Easy way to drive the crime rate numbers down: Don't report and investigate the crime.

Fun with math.

• Options

HHusky said:

Easy way to drive the crime rate numbers down: Don't report and investigate the crime.

Fun with math.

We’ll have a lot more money for police/public safety services in Seattle and King County, and everything else, once we become a state.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fun with math.

We’ll have a lot more money for police/public safety services in Seattle and King County, and everything else, once we become a state.
    Why don't you secede so we can blow your ass up?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fun with math.

You don’t have the money to buy munitions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fun with math.

The USA baby

Leave and we'll march to the Sound burning it all down
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fun with math.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I thought that no one would be stupid enough to fall for the democrats obvious play to not have any evidence of any crime but just hold their breath and cry for mommy until the bad man leaves

Then @HHusky showed people really are that stupid

Its a simple case. Allegedly. Spell it out and convict

Or shut the fuck up

It was spelled out very well this morning. The whole thing. You gals don’t seem to have any facts to contradict it, and curiously, you don’t seem to want the witnesses to come in and exonerate Daddy.
    From what puppy mill law school did you allegedly graduate?

No. Seriously - they don't teach your (lack of) logic or knowledge of legal process at any decent law school out there.

But go ahead a paraphrase what you think was 'spelled out'. In your own words.

crickets
    You can watch the replay. I’m sure it’s on the google machine. It was a little over two hours.
    I can only assume you attended the Todd Graham School of Law because your reading comprehension sucks.

But go ahead and paraphrase what you think was 'spelled out'. In your own words.

go ahead In your own words.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fun with math.

The USA baby

So you do want our money. Smart!
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Damn...where did you find coffee for 4 bucks?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dugdawg said:

Damn...where did you find coffee for 4 bucks?

Jimmy Lake pays twice that for his fancy coffee
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fun with math.

The USA baby

So you do want our money. Smart!
    Well that was stupid
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Tha counselor feels that he isn't paying enough taxes. But won't voluntarily pay them until forced to do so at the point of a government gun. How phu*cked up is that.
  • Options

Tha counselor feels that he isn't paying enough taxes. But won't voluntarily pay them until forced to do so at the point of a government gun. How phu*cked up is that.

H gonna H
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025

That's the left. Do as we say not as we do.

Liberal lefty I know has been filling his taxes jointly using his ex-wife's name and forging her signature to save paying more taxes.....

Could be the federal hoosgow for him....
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

I didn’t propose creating pour states to get back at the people who subsidize you. That was your idea, Deej.
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Didn’t even address the issue Huds. But what else is new. No one is subsidizing me. You sound as whacko as Anal on the old Woodshed.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't live there because I'm T-town tough, but I happen to work there I see the effects of their liberal policies that have made the neighborhood my office is in a complete dangerous shithole...and now my daughter works in Seattle a couple blocks from the shooting yesterday. She lives in an apartment that costs way too much and walks to work...

FUCK YOU SEATTLE.

Actually, lots of people deserve a FUCK YOU.

OK, let's look at the real problem...

It's not Seattle. It's the dumb fucks who live there, ride their fucking bikes like assholes dressed up in bike clothes like clowns, sit in pop up parks and drink $4.00 coffees and eat vegan shit. They voted AND CONTINUE to vote for these fucktards who set the policies. Fuck all of you. You are doing this...Wake the fuck up.

FYFMFE

Snowflake.