Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shooting in Seattle

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2020

If anyone here has spent 5 seconds around the corner of 3rd and Pine you know exactly what the suspects looked like, and what the shooting was about. SPD could arrest every person loitering there over the course of the day and they'd solve half the city's drug problems. It truly is a shit hole.

I personally know someone who had video surveillance of the suspects. According to him, the police had this at 5:15pm At that point they had the race, sexual, clothing, approximate ages, weight and height.

The didn't release the information. The person who told me this was pissed about it.
    The police this morning, thru the news, was asking for video evidence. I call into question your story. That being said, even if your story is true, the police have reasons for when they release the information. And isn't some liberal conspiracy theory that you want it to be.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

If anyone here has spent 5 seconds around the corner of 3rd and Pine you know exactly what the suspects looked like, and what the shooting was about. SPD could arrest every person loitering there over the course of the day and they'd solve half the city's drug problems. It truly is a shit hole.

I personally know someone who had video surveillance of the suspects. According to him, the police had this at 5:15pm At that point they had the race, sexual, clothing, approximate ages, weight and height.

The didn't release the information. The person who told me this was pissed about it.
    It was a shooting in downtown Seattle at 5:00 PM during rush hour. There had to have been dozens of eyewitnesses and yes multiple video recordings of the shooters. Of course they knew the race of the shooters. If they had been white that information would have been released immediately. But due to the fact that blacks are one of the Rat Party's pet victim groups we have to go through this fucking charade where we pretend that we just don't know the perp's race.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

The "broken windows" theory is valid. Let the little shit go and it turns to big shit.

Yes, but if you start enforcing the laws you end up arresting too many "people of color" and we can't have that. Better to let crime and criminals run rampant.
    NOT arresting criminals leads to worse outcomes than arresting them.

But the two shooters in this case obviously didn't receive enough love and understanding from their oppressors. Maybe they'll find it in their Redemption Circles where they'll be told none of it is their fault.
  • Options
    If you want to see the future in WA state, watch this. And try not to vomit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDWTwQ41Wk
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It was a shooting in downtown Seattle at 5:00 PM during rush hour. There had to have been dozens of eyewitnesses and yes multiple video recordings of the shooters. Of course they knew the race of the shooters. If they had been white that information would have been released immediately. But due to the fact that blacks are one of the Rat Party's pet victim groups we have to go through this fucking charade where we pretend that we just don't know the perp's race.

Like I said, person I know gave the cops the footage at about 5:15. He had a very good description from that and so did the cops.

The point is with a white male suspect race is the lead.
    If you're looking for two shooters and you're trying to protect the public, a full and accurate description of the people you're looking for should be the priority. But as we see all the fucking time, PC sensibilities and placating the leftist bigots trumps public safety.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Interesting how nothing about the potential suspect has been released

Except their names and pictures.
    His news source doesn't tell him that. Only that there's a liberal media conspiracy. Cause guns and skin color and stuff.
    He wanted the authorities to say, “Be on the lookout for a black man or men. Armed and dangerous!”
    Who would ever suggest that two armed black men who just shot a bunch of people were dangerous? Now that's Racism! Nice Catch, RacistH.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

They had 35 convictions between them. Blood is on the hands of the useless politicians there...

I will be emailing my council member if this is the case.
  • Options

It really needs to be Napalmed. Seriously. Been a stinky dirty asshole stretch of 3rd for 40 fucking years at least.
  • Options
    Anyone here ever met someone who works for the police? You monkeys are alleging they are liberal. And putting their liberal politics over the safety of the people who live in Seattle. Da fuq is wrong with you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

If you want to see the future in WA state, watch this. And try not to vomit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDWTwQ41Wk

Get a good look at those faces because if the left ever takes power those will be the faces that are putting you into the re-education camps.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Interesting how nothing about the potential suspect has been released

Except their names and pictures.
    His news source doesn't tell him that. Only that there's a liberal media conspiracy. Cause guns and skin color and stuff.
    He wanted the authorities to say, “Be on the lookout for a black man or men. Armed and dangerous!”
    I wanted the media to describe the shooters in the exact same way they would if they'd been white.
    You only assume they didn’t. ‘Cuz liberals!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the suspects had been white this would have been national news and H and his buddies would have been on here crying about how senseless and pointless this violence was.
  • Options

The media clearly didn't have any facts straight when they smeared the Covington kids all over the news. Go figure

He was actually smeared on Twitter by the public. And the big news was reporting what was on Twitter.. Cause apparently that's news now.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The MSM had the whole video. Like you they don't need to read or watch the whole thing, just jump to the wrong conclusion and then start lying.