Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

That fact that people listen to and believe this dumb cunt is astounding

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited January 2020 in Tug Tavern
And proves that we have a huge number of stupid people in our population @allpurpleallgold

https://reason.com/2020/01/22/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-no-one-ever-makes-a-billion-dollars-you-take-a-billion-dollars/

To hell with millions of consumers expressing their preferences through markets. AOC knows better how to allocate resources.

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Technically you do take a billion dollars...for providing more than a billion dollars of value.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

But you did take that quote out of context. From the intelligent Christian faith files. Lol
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

One of the more offensive things a president has ever said.
    I had forgotten about that quote. When I first heard it I was with a customer who owned his business. He was infuriated and couldn't believe that a dumb individual like BO could ever make it to the White House.

BO had zero business being President. Who would have ever guessed such an ignorant, America, Jew and whitey hating racist/bigot would be the leader of the free world. FFS lets hope it never happens again but the rats are giving it their best shot to continue with more of that kind of bullshit.
    That quote is only awful when you take it out of context. Nice having your head buried in the sand.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

One of the more offensive things a president has ever said.
    I had forgotten about that quote. When I first heard it I was with a customer who owned his business. He was infuriated and couldn't believe that a dumb individual like BO could ever make it to the White House.

BO had zero business being President. Who would have ever guessed such an ignorant, America, Jew and whitey hating racist/bigot would be the leader of the free world. FFS lets hope it never happens again but the rats are giving it their best shot to continue with more of that kind of bullshit.
    It was stunning to hear a president of the United States openly espouse such views, but if you really listen to what he meant by the hopey changey thing, it was consistent. Same goes for his ramming of “healthcare reform” down all of our throats.