Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake playing 3D Chess ... Mario never saw it coming

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Oregon hired Donovan and we hired Moorehead we’d be jizzing ourselves and laughing our asses off at the cucks. Donovan is going to be Jimmys fall man. Comparing Donovan to Moorehead or any other not retarded OC is laughable. Bunch of mouth breathing troglodyte doog faggots. Garbage hire and I’ll post about it every day until he’s fired. Literally NO penn state fan has a single positive thing to say about it him and he was an assistant for four years.

We are well aware of this. Nobody liked the Donovan hire.
    Roof loved it. Also Mike Martin.
    Two trust the coaches types that will never criticize anything until it’s blatantly obvious. Even then, they might not.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    Moorehead salary $900k vs Donavon at $850k this year and $875 next. On paper seems like Ducks got the better value.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Moorehead salary $900k vs Donavon at $850k this year and $875 next. On paper seems like Ducks got the better value.

Only thing that matters is results. If that's market for an offensive coordinator, then so be it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

An interesting story from my weekend...

So if you were on the site at all this weekend or on twitter, you may have seen what new Washington head coach Jimmy Lake had to say during the Oregon vs Washington Basketball game. Lake talked about how the Huskies will "continue to dominate the west coast" and how Washington signed the No. 1 class in the Pac-12 (direct shots fired down south). Lake then would go on to mention how the Huskies were going to make a statement in the 2021 class, which is extremely talented in the state of Washington.

While this was going on, I was down in Tacoma at the first major west coast 7v7 stop of the circuit, Pylon Seattle, that featured nearly all of the players that Lake was talking about. A good majority of the prospect had visited Washington before the event started and come away with their first impression of what Washington will look like.

While I saw on twitter (and was talking to Matt who was at the game) about what Lake was saying at the arena, I talked to some of the top 7v7 players and coaches in the area and a common refrain that I was hearing was, "They're trying to do what Oregon is doing."

Oregon has built a recipe for success and other programs have clearly taken notice.

bd2w approved
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,648

If Oregon hired Donovan and we hired Moorehead we’d be jizzing ourselves and laughing our asses off at the cucks. Donovan is going to be Jimmys fall man. Comparing Donovan to Moorehead or any other not retarded OC is laughable. Bunch of mouth breathing troglodyte doog faggots. Garbage hire and I’ll post about it every day until he’s fired. Literally NO penn state fan has a single positive thing to say about it him and he was an assistant for four years.

If anybody wearing a Husky jersey took a shit on Roof's head, she'd ask if they needed help wiping their asses. It's embarrassing that she's even an unofficial rep for the program. Bad for the brand. She's a dope.
    You think she's embarrassing?

You realize that the official ambassadors to your program are Kim and fetters right
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Only thing that matters is results. If that's market for an offensive coordinator, then so be it.
    This. Coaches get paid what they get paid. I would expect the same from Lake whether he was getting $500,000 or 3 mil. I expect Donovan to suck, but OC’s get paid a lot and it is what it is.
  • Options

So if you were on the site at all this weekend or on twitter, you may have seen what new Washington head coach Jimmy Lake had to say during the Oregon vs Washington Basketball game. Lake talked about how the Huskies will "continue to dominate the west coast" and how Washington signed the No. 1 class in the Pac-12 (direct shots fired down south). Lake then would go on to mention how the Huskies were going to make a statement in the 2021 class, which is extremely talented in the state of Washington.

While this was going on, I was down in Tacoma at the first major west coast 7v7 stop of the circuit, Pylon Seattle, that featured nearly all of the players that Lake was talking about. A good majority of the prospect had visited Washington before the event started and come away with their first impression of what Washington will look like.

While I saw on twitter (and was talking to Matt who was at the game) about what Lake was saying at the arena, I talked to some of the top 7v7 players and coaches in the area and a common refrain that I was hearing was, "They're trying to do what Oregon is doing."

Oregon has built a recipe for success and other programs have clearly taken notice.

Which is like having your wife try to explain to you why she wants to have sex with the guy down the street.

"He's better at it than you are."

It's emasculating and unmanly. Basically, Crisco has JimmyBallz' ballz in his pocket like so many nickels.

@RaceBannon

@YellowSnow

Jimmy is going to be a shit show. Settle in and get your perspective early.

Don't worry. It'll be quick. He'll be 3,000+ miles away shortly thereafter.

@DJDuck
  • Options

If anybody wearing a Husky jersey took a shit on Roof's head, she'd ask if they needed help wiping their asses. It's embarrassing that she's even an unofficial rep for the program. Bad for the brand. She's a dope.

You realize that the official ambassadors to your program are Kim and fetters right
    I think on this board it goes w/o saying that Kim and Fatters are in their own league of embarrassing.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,291
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So, Jimmy is doing what he should be doing, what Pete wasn't doing, and what Oregon and every other successful team is doing.......no shit..... What Jimmy is doing is what needs to be done and it just so happens that everybody with a pulse does the same thing. When you lose the last two gaymes, you are unfortunately following the leader.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,157
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think on this board it goes w/o saying that Kim and Fatters are in their own league of embarrassing.
    You are really funny. Actually you don’t have enough “little gray cells” as Hercules Perot would say. The fact I may be worried about a loser like you is ludicrous. I am not afraid of much of anything including death which I have cheated 3 times in my life. A little arrogant punk like you is just another pussy that thinks they are more important than they actually are.

That you are continually acting like a juvenile, denigrating other people and bragging about yourself says a lot about you insecurity and ignorance.
  • Options

You are really funny. Actually you don’t have enough “little gray cells” as Hercules Perot would say. The fact I may be worried about a loser like you is ludicrous. I am not afraid of much of anything including death which I have cheated 3 times in my life. A little arrogant punk like you is just another pussy that thinks they are more important than they actually are.

That you are continually acting like a juvenile, denigrating other people and bragging about yourself says a lot about you insecurity and ignorance.
    Somehow I suspect that this was used elsewhere. I'm not sure, so don't twist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Somehow I suspect that this was used elsewhere. I'm not sure, so don't twist.
    Used against you as a matter of fact
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,291
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Non plagiarized basically
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    creep cuts a pretty good bait.

lol

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Which is like having your wife try to explain to you why she wants to have sex with the guy down the street.

"He's better at it than you are."

It's emasculating and unmanly. Basically, Crisco has JimmyBallz' ballz in his pocket like so many nickels.

@RaceBannon

@YellowSnow

Jimmy is going to be a shit show. Settle in and get your perspective early.

Don't worry. It'll be quick. He'll be 3,000+ miles away shortly thereafter.

@DJDuck
    Already there hence firetitscochen
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    University of Oregon Seattle
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Race, think I’ve been had, even tho odds are in my favor. I’m fixing to be out...