Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duck friend told me Noah Sewell blew out his knee

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?

This is going into the rotation. Thanks DJ.
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?

😂
    It's almost like he's a retard from West Linn and doesn't get anything. Almost.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

This is going into the rotation. Thanks DJ.
    Don’t mention it loser.

edited January 2020

haie said:

DJDuck said:

😂
    So you know mentally disabled people from West Linn. I know that you are ignorant and only Neanderthal internet tough guys like you don’t give a shit about disparaging the disabled. They use the archaic term “retard” as a means for the less educated like themselves with poor vocabularies and lack of understanding to denigrate not only the person that is the target of your childish attacks but the disabled community in general.

Does West Linn have an inordinate number of mentally challenged people? Do you have a link for that? Thanks.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

😂
    So you know mentally disabled people from West Linn. I know that you are ignorant and only Neanderthal internet tough guys like you don’t give a shit about disparaging the disabled. They use the archaic term “retard” as a means for the less educated like themselves with poor vocabularies and lack of understanding to denigrate not only the person that is the target of your childish attacks but the disabled community in general.

DJDuck said:

Does West Linn have an inordinate number of mentally challenged people? Do you have a link for that? Thanks.

😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂
    edited January 2020
    Because using the bigoted term retard is so adult and funny. What a juvenile twit.
    This Sunday's entertainment brought to you by CreepyCoug Productions, Inc.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Because using the bigoted term retard is so adult and funny. What a juvenile twit.

You are one bipolar motherfucker.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Just your ignorant opinion. Who is pitching nonsense on this thread Einstein? Morons on here as usual reporting rumor as fact or the facts I reported. You can’t even be honest. You attack me and what I post not because of anything more than it makes your ignorant butt hurt.

PiNching, not pitching. JFC.

Like "pinching" a loaf. "Loaf" = colloquial for "shit" or "turd". Hence the analog to your Oregon drivel.

Need any more help Corky?
    What the fuck are you talking about you little fucking moron nothing wrong with what I said you little pussy.

*Ewe
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJ is like a Teddy Ruxpin and @creepycoug has all the cassettes.

I shouldn't be laughing in a thread about one of our recruits geting Lance Harbored.

And yet.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So what is word on his injury?
  • TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He’s fine. He’s not even getting an mri
    edited January 2020

Noah Sewell, Oregon Ducks 5-star LB signee, ‘just a little sore’ after Polynesian Bowl injury scare

https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2020/01/noah-sewell-oregon-ducks-5-star-lb-signee-just-a-little-sore-after-polynesian-bowl-injury-scare.html

“Oregon Ducks football fans can breathe a sigh of relief.

Five-star linebacker signee Noah Sewell avoided a significant injury and is “just a little sore" after exiting the Polynesian Bowl with a knee issue over the weekend, according to his dad, Gabriel Sewell Sr.

During Saturday night’s high school all-star exhibition, Sewell was kicked in the knee tracking down a ball-carrier to the sideline and lay on the turf for several minutes before limping to the sideline.

“The heel of his teammate banged him in the knee and broke the skin,” Sewell Sr. said. “They went through the whole testing and there didn’t seem to be anything. I don’t believe there are any images going to be taken.”

While Noah is okay, it led to a few nervous minutes for his family.

“Any time you see that you get a bit nervous," Sewell Sr. said. “We went and let the doctors and trainers do their thing. When he got up and started walking he looked okay to me. When he did the whole ACL, MCL, PCL preliminary exam it looked okay. The two dots from cleat marks hurt him the most."

Noah returned to the University of Oregon following the game and is an early enrollee in Eugene.”

-- Andrew Nemec
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Noah Sewell, Oregon Ducks 5-star LB signee, ‘just a little sore’ after Polynesian Bowl injury scare

https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2020/01/noah-sewell-oregon-ducks-5-star-lb-signee-just-a-little-sore-after-polynesian-bowl-injury-scare.html

“Oregon Ducks football fans can breathe a sigh of relief.

Five-star linebacker signee Noah Sewell avoided a significant injury and is “just a little sore" after exiting the Polynesian Bowl with a knee issue over the weekend, according to his dad, Gabriel Sewell Sr.

During Saturday night’s high school all-star exhibition, Sewell was kicked in the knee tracking down a ball-carrier to the sideline and lay on the turf for several minutes before limping to the sideline.

“The heel of his teammate banged him in the knee and broke the skin,” Sewell Sr. said. “They went through the whole testing and there didn’t seem to be anything. I don’t believe there are any images going to be taken.”

While Noah is okay, it led to a few nervous minutes for his family.

“Any time you see that you get a bit nervous," Sewell Sr. said. “We went and let the doctors and trainers do their thing. When he got up and started walking he looked okay to me. When he did the whole ACL, MCL, PCL preliminary exam it looked okay. The two dots from cleat marks hurt him the most."

Noah returned to the University of Oregon following the game and is an early enrollee in Eugene.”

-- Andrew Nemec

I'm sure that knee's going to hold up well when the season starts 😂😂😂😂🐲🌈👍
    edited January 2020
    ntxduck said:

He’s fine. He’s not even getting an mri
    Good. He's going to good in these colors:

:)
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    Maybe Noah needs to cut some weight and take it easy on those knees. 5 Guys Burger doesn't mean you eat that amount chief.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Just your ignorant opinion. Who is pitching nonsense on this thread Einstein? Morons on here as usual reporting rumor as fact or the facts I reported. You can’t even be honest. You attack me and what I post not because of anything more than it makes your ignorant butt hurt.

You pump up Sewell so much I just thought it'd be newsworthy that his career is already over, that's all.

Doctors are saying that he's making quality of life decisions now.
    I thought @HHusky was the dumbest Doog here but wow, this guy is just full of awful takes, and he didn’t even go to UDub.