Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In honor of MLK day

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also in honor of MLK day preachers across the nation will be banging hookers
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    Also a Russian asset.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Constitution of the United States of America clearly affirms the right of every American citizen to bear arms. And as Americans, we will not give up a single right guaranteed under the Constitution.
    Malcolm X

I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I've ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it's time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle.
    Malcolm X

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Constitution of the United States of America clearly affirms the right of every American citizen to bear arms. And as Americans, we will not give up a single right guaranteed under the Constitution.
    Malcolm X

I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I've ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it's time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle.
    Malcolm X

Agreed. Although I'm not sure who is arguing that the Constitution doesn't grant the right to own a rifle or shotgun.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Triggered by lack of trigger discipline.
    Every Tim I shoot these days I think of HH and trigger discipline commentary.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MLK was about that UBI