Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So you're telling me BDTW has a chance?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,395
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Cooper Petagna, former director of recruiting, was mildly critical of Peters for being a dipshit in his time with the Rams and the BDTW gang blew their gasket. I don't remember any allegations of racism, but given the crowd, I'm going to disingenuously assume that they accused Cooper of being a racist as well. He probably has animosity for the Rainier Beach neighborhood too.
    I read somewhere else that Cooper sucked at his job. Hope the ducks take him
    Sonics says he was really good and he doesn’t understand why he was let go. So there’s that.
    Sonic is lucky Harv can't post here. I get texts. Wondering why Dawgman is here
    I don’t think Sonics cares enough about arguing people to be bothered by Harv.

Some other recent TBSers would be ideal Harv victims.
    He's tanned rested and ready
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Cooper Petagna, former director of recruiting, was mildly critical of Peters for being a dipshit in his time with the Rams and the BDTW gang blew their gasket. I don't remember any allegations of racism, but given the crowd, I'm going to disingenuously assume that they accused Cooper of being a racist as well. He probably has animosity for the Rainier Beach neighborhood too.
    Sonics says he was really good and he doesn’t understand why he was let go. So there’s that.

There is a certain other UW Football web property that might not yet have strict screening procedures in place yet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

There is a certain other UW Football web property that might not yet have strict screening procedures in place yet.
    He's been among the first to get in at every Husky site.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Well, if he pops up there, pleased to beings tellings me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

Well, if he pops up there, pleased to beings tellings me.
    I would have no idea. Haven't even looked in months. I'd be surprised if he isn't. Sensors have to be dialed in. They may lack the experience
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Love Glenn. Went to an event where he was the speaker. Of course the nerd in me tried to get insider recruiting info. Didn't get much but he was great.

He was basically in charge of official visits from roughly 2015-18 and I think it's fair to say UW has done an excellent job closing big time kids with well timed official visits.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

Love Glenn. Went to an event where he was the speaker. Of course the nerd in me tried to get insider recruiting info. Didn't get much but he was great.

He was basically in charge of official visits from roughly 2015-18 and I think it's fair to say UW has done an excellent job closing big time kids with well timed official visits.

@Ballz!!! True???
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

@Ballz!!! True???
    It's kinda heartwarming... Undeniably the MVPoaster over there that is almost singlehandedly keeping that bored alive is good ol @Ballz. @Crow_T_Robot alt all this time???
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter
    Wasnt Glenn headed to medical school a few years ago?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

dnc said:

I was trying to remember what their issue with Petagna was and you nailed it.

IIRC it was about some tweet that Petagna liked.

Which I mean he’s a duck now so fuck him!
    so Jimmy can start a whisper campaign about the Ducks being racist now? That would be fucking awesome to give them their own medicine.
    Cubans are raciss it's true. @creepycoug
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Meek said:

dnc said:

I was trying to remember what their issue with Petagna was and you nailed it.

IIRC it was about some tweet that Petagna liked.

Which I mean he’s a duck now so fuck him!
    so Jimmy can start a whisper campaign about the Ducks being racist now? That would be fucking awesome to give them their own medicine.
    Cubans are raciss it's true. @creepycoug
    Don't try to distract me from my work on the Duck board. I'm busy!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    edited January 2020

Wasnt Glenn headed to medical school a few years ago?

No, that was Greg Walker

Edit: looks like he is a resident at UW Sports Medicine now. https://orthop.washington.edu/education/residency/greg-walker-md.html
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Justin Glenn was waaaaaay better than Will Shamburger. Put some respek on Glenn’s name!

No kidding. Glenn played his ass off on shitty teams, almost never missed an open-field tackle, and generally outshined Sean Parker (who was the big name recruit in that secondary).

People forget that Justin Glenn chased down DAT from behind on a KO return in the last game at old HS stadium. People forget that

I remember. Glenn also ran down Ameer Abdullah in the open field on a KOR in Lincoln in 2011.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Loved Glenn as a player. Physically limited but developed into a damn fine safety his senior year on a defense that was surprisingly stout.

He wasn’t bad or good. Same with Shamburger.
    uhh what
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    for real saying glenn wasn't good and also comparing him to the shamster lmaooooo

i'm vp of the roadiec fanclub but bruh did you hit your head or
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

for real saying glenn wasn't good and also comparing him to the shamster lmaooooo

i'm vp of the roadiec fanclub but bruh did you hit your head or

Maybe Glenn was a little better. They always were battling for the job. Glenn wasn’t very good despite what some are saying here.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Glenn>Parker>Shamburglar