Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duck friend told me Noah Sewell blew out his knee

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
in the Polynesian bowl.

Where's DJ with the hot link???

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2020
    Just another sign.

Sign with Oregon, blow out your knee.

Sign with Washington, never be heard from again.

Sign with da U, get paid and wind up in the Pro Football HOF, injury free.

Boom! Objective Facts.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

I’m aware of his possible injury. He was walking on it during and after the game. He had no ice on it and no brace.

When there is something to report of significance I will provide a link.

But since you are so anxious for news that Noah was seriously injured here are some early reports for ghouls like yourself............

edited January 2020
    Oregon recruit Noah Sewell injured in Polynesian Bowl, severity unknown

https://sports.yahoo.com/oregon-recruit-noah-sewell-injured-090334728.html

Polynesian Bowl: Kris Hutson shines, Noah Sewell leaves game with knee injury

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2020/01/polynesian-bowl-kris-hutson-shines-noah-sewell-leaves-game-with-knee-injury.html

“Sewell limped off the field, placing weight on both legs, and is pictured after the game with no brace or ice on his knee (above).

There has been no official update about his status or the severity of his injury.”

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

I’m aware of his possible injury. He was walking on it during and after the game. He had no ice on it and no brace.

But since you are so anxious for news that Noah was seriously injured here are some early reports for ghouls like yourself............

DJDuck said:

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

DJDuck said:

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2020/01/polynesian-bowl-kris-hutson-shines-noah-sewell-leaves-game-with-knee-injury.html

DJDuck said:

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

haie said:

in the Polynesian bowl.

DJDuck said:

👍

Big if true. Also joy inspiring. Hope he’s done for good.

I never boo the kids. Always root for a good came with no major injuries in either side. I’m #nebraksaclassy. A “class act” if you will.

Me too, but this is a family site, so maybe keep the smut to a minimum.
    edited January 2020
    Just your ignorant opinion. Who is pitching nonsense on this thread Einstein? Morons on here as usual reporting rumor as fact or the facts I reported. You can’t even be honest. You attack me and what I post not because of anything more than it makes your ignorant butt hurt.
    DJDuck said:

Just your ignorant opinion. Who is pitching nonsense on this thread Einstein? Morons on here as usual reporting rumor as fact or the facts I reported. You can’t even be honest. You attack me and what I post not because of anything more than it makes your ignorant butt hurt.

PiNching, not pitching. JFC.

Like "pinching" a loaf. "Loaf" = colloquial for "shit" or "turd". Hence the analog to your Oregon drivel.

Need any more help Corky?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Did his pussy ass dad blame z 160 lb walkon for the injury?

Did his pussy ass dad blame z 160 lb walkon for the injury?

Say it to his face!!!!

DJDuck said:

Like "pinching" a loaf. "Loaf" = colloquial for "shit" or "turd". Hence the analog to your Oregon drivel.

What the fuck are you talking about you little fucking moron nothing wrong with what I said you little pussy.

DJDuck said:

MORON

pitch someone a line/yarn - definition and synonyms

Using the thesaurus
    PHRASE AMERICAN INFORMAL
    Synonyms
    to tell someone something that may not be completely true, especially as an excuse
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    DJD, do you like the taste of the bait?
    edited January 2020
    And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?
    edited January 2020

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

MORON

pitch someone a line/yarn - definition and synonyms

Using the thesaurus
    PHRASE AMERICAN INFORMAL
    Synonyms
    to tell someone something that may not be completely true, especially as an excuse
    I said "pinch" you dumb fucking donkey ( @dflea ). When you respond to one of my threads, you use my language or I'll roll you across the 7-11 parking lot.

You got that boy?
    In your dreams loser. 😂

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?

😂