Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    Never happen, liberals can't admit when they've been wrong. But calling Trump a racist is what Biden has based his entire campaign on. He launched his campaign by doing so.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cherry picking at its finest.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Never happen, liberals can't admit when they've been wrong. But calling Trump a racist is what Biden has based his entire campaign on. He launched his campaign by doing so.

the irony drips from your chin.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cherry picking at its finest.

That's a lot of cherries though

You only point out the times the left is wrong post of the day
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You worthless opinion doesn't prove I'm wrong. But, but the Christian right might do something!!!! Was one of your greatest hits.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You worthless opinion doesn't prove I'm wrong. But, but the Christian right might do something!!!! Was one of your greatest hits.
    feeeeelings, nothing more than feeeelings.

your ass ring still stinging over 'but but the Christians'? for an objective and unemotional guy, you sure do hold a grudge, which also isn't very Christian-like.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

your ass ring still stinging over 'but but the Christians'? for an objective and unemotional guy, you sure do hold a grudge, which also isn't very Christian-like.
    Good thing I'm not a Christian. And why you'd think my ass would sting when you make a complete fool of yourself is beyond me. Far from a grudge, I love it when people like you run your mouths. Provides for great entertainment.

As I recall when you were searching for all the ways which the "Christian Right" negatively impacts your life the best you could come up with was your ability to get an abortion in Georgia.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Good thing I'm not a Christian. And why you'd think my ass would sting when you make a complete fool of yourself is beyond me. Far from a grudge, I love it when people like you run your mouths. Provides for great entertainment.

As I recall when you were searching for all the ways which the "Christian Right" negatively impacts your life the best you could come up with was your ability to get an abortion in Georgia.
    But but jury trial!

seems like this christian thing gets you emotional.

also, facts:

Fat Latino George > Gun > Profiling > Stalking > Pursuing > Ignoring > Ass Kicking > Humiliation > Shooting > Florida > Jury of Peers > Acquitted.

Boom! Victory.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Could you guys go to the China trade Deal thread to argue