Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't get in the foxhole with Cyler Miles

12346»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

this thread is starting to deliver has been delivering

Fixed.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

APAG, that is probably the sickest story I've heard this year. 75 chicks isn't all that crazy. If you bang 10 a year from 18-25, you are at 70. 52 weeks a year, you go out twice a week. That's 104 chances to pick up a girl. You only need to pick up a girl 1 out of 10 times to reach 10. Add 5 from high school and there you are. If you are a good looking guy and can hold a conversation that doesn't entirely consist of, "So, where are you from? Or "Are you having a good night?" you will fuck some chicks. If you lower your standards, it's not difficult to pick something up at the end of the night. Fat and ugly girls need loving too and are willing to sleep with almost anyone who pays them any attention.

This isn't as impressive or gross as APAG, but I got a buddy who is 26 that conservatively has fucked 200 girls. His roommate who has known him since high school estimated 250. Every time I see him he picks up a different girl. He probably doesn't fuck every single one, but I'm sure he gets at least half of them. When I went to Arizona with him, he fucked 5 in 3 days (Fri-Sun), including 3 in one day.

If you haven't hit 30 by the time you graduate college, America has failed you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

APAG, that is probably the sickest story I've heard this year. 75 chicks isn't all that crazy. If you bang 10 a year from 18-25, you are at 70. 52 weeks a year, you go out twice a week. That's 104 chances to pick up a girl. You only need to pick up a girl 1 out of 10 times to reach 10. Add 5 from high school and there you are. If you are a good looking guy and can hold a conversation that doesn't entirely consist of, "So, where are you from? Or "Are you having a good night?" you will fuck some chicks. If you lower your standards, it's not difficult to pick something up at the end of the night. Fat and ugly girls need loving too and are willing to sleep with almost anyone who pays them any attention.

This isn't as impressive or gross as APAG, but I got a buddy who is 26 that conservatively has fucked 200 girls. His roommate who has known him since high school estimated 250. Every time I see him he picks up a different girl. He probably doesn't fuck every single one, but I'm sure he gets at least half of them. When I went to Arizona with him, he fucked 5 in 3 days (Fri-Sun), including 3 in one day.

If you haven't hit 30 by the time you graduate college, America has failed you
    College Doog has about 28-29 to go then.......
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

This isn't as impressive or gross as APAG's friend, but I got a buddy who is 26 that conservatively has fucked 200 girls. His roommate who has known him since high school estimated 250. Every time I see him he picks up a different girl. He probably doesn't fuck every single one, but I'm sure he gets at least half of them. When I went to Arizona with him, he fucked 5 in 3 days (Fri-Sun), including 3 in one day.
    h

75 isn't crazy if you're rich and/or famous. Most people eventually get into relationships for at least a few months if not a few years though.

Sure, if you hit dive bars and clubs 3-4 nights a week and really went all out, dragged home some drunk skanks, and made it your life's mission, it can be done. It gets old though. I went to this Patriot bar with my neighbor about a year ago, and there was some 22 y.o. little attention whore running around. I literally wanted to deck her and drag her by the hair to this wash behind the bar. She was that f****** annoying. We both talked about how we were too old for this shit. Once you hit your mid 30s, it's not as fun.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This isn't as impressive or gross as APAG's friend, but I got a buddy who is 26 that conservatively has fucked 200 girls. His roommate who has known him since high school estimated 250. Every time I see him he picks up a different girl. He probably doesn't fuck every single one, but I'm sure he gets at least half of them. When I went to Arizona with him, he fucked 5 in 3 days (Fri-Sun), including 3 in one day.
    h

75 isn't crazy if you're rich and/or famous. Most people eventually get into relationships for at least a few months if not a few years though.

Sure, if you hit dive bars and clubs 3-4 nights a week and really went all out, dragged home some drunk skanks, and made it your life's mission, it can be done. It gets old though. I went to this Patriot bar with my neighbor about a year ago, and there was some 22 y.o. little attention whore running around. I literally wanted to deck her and drag her by the hair to this wash behind the bar. She was that f****** annoying. We both talked about how we were too old for this shit. Once you hit your mid 30s, it's not as fun.
    I was going to post about this but didn't want to get in TL,DR territory. It takes a degree of skill to bang that many because attachment happens, more often with girls when they have sex. On the other hand, some guys still get some strange even when in relationships. It's all a matter of how often you go out. If you go out every weekend for a few years and try to bring someone home, you will get to 75.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why would you kick them off the team for this? At worst, they were being assholes. Being an asshole isn't reason to kick someone off the team. All college kids get in drunken fights.

At worst, they assaulted 2 girls and started an unprovoked fight with a dude brah. They're shit heads.
    I don't think so. The report is pretty vague about that, and girls always exaggerate any type of confrontation that is around them. He grabbed the camera from the girl and smashed it. They don't know if she passed out from being hit or not feeling well really means she faked some shit to get some attention because the big black guy yelled in her face and snapped her camera. Then he took his anger to beat the shit out of somebody after the incident at the fire.

These guys are pussies. My dad was a frat bro a long time ago and he has great stories about him and his friends getting beat up by football players. One DL kicked down the door and knocked out four dudes in the entry way of the house. He broke one guy's nose. The player then came by the next day with a few teammates, apologized, and asked them not to tell Don James. He said he would get some money from a booster (Bleenor?) and replace the door. As long as the guy fighting Miles didn't get serious injuries from the fight, you let that shit go. G-code, you don't talk to police.

Wow. Thanks for the sypnosis of Husky Football... The win at any cost years.

Also you're attempt at street cred posse was quite comical.