Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

R.I. Fucking P Biggus Dickus

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Just checked doogman. One thread is from Eastfork about how Petersen is hurting the program by not making a decision on Miles. An ex coach even said so.

The other thread worth mentioning is Krisvashon wondering if we can play 2 or 3 QB's at a time because we have so much talent. Then she says it's not a gimmick, it's maximizing talent. Choke on a dick KrisVashonFS.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck me with a rusty cheese grater for looking at doogman, but the stupidity still amazes me.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haha not making a decision on Miles is the best thing to do. It's obvious he needs to be back on the team, so they're just waiting out all the casual fucktards and in September they won't even remember any of this bullshit.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fuck me with a rusty cheese grater for looking at doogman.

seriously...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haha not making a decision on Miles is the best thing to do. It's obvious he needs to be back on the team, so they're just waiting out all the casual fucktards and in September they won't even remember any of this bullshit.

Yep. Have these morons not considered Petersen maybe already made a decision, but isn't saying anything. He also said that it's not out of the question Miles doesn't return before Spring is over. He could be back Tuesday. If not, he has all Summer to read the playbook and throw with his teammates.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Just checked doogman. One thread is from Eastfork about how Petersen is hurting the program by not making a decision on Miles. An ex coach even said so.

The other thread worth mentioning is Krisvashon wondering if we can play 2 or 3 QB's at a time because we have so much talent. Then she says it's not a gimmick, it's maximizing talent. Choke on a dick KrisVashonFS.

KrisVashonFS probably has her titties in a wringer now that the Eagles have picked up Darren Sproles. The last time I read a post attributed to that cretin she was trashing Chip Kelly for not playing Chris Polk enough. Right. Lesean McCoy rushes for 1,600 yards, the
    Eagles offense kicks ass and I'm sure their fans are hanging Chip in effigy for holding back on Polk. Now with Sproles on board Polk's PT won't exactly soar. She may be the dumbest poster on any board of any kind, and that's saying something.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    JohnBFS just said this whole thing reminds him of something Ty would do.... So there is that.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I might join again just to set these fucks straight. JohnB is worthless fucking windbag.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Do they still FREE!!1!!11!!! Trial memberships .. I'd like to get some of that action ..
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    doogs don't like being called out on their stupidity. It doesn't surprise me one bit Aubbie still hasn't returned to "the basketball team doesn't suck" thread
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    playing 3 or 4 quarterbacks all at one time would be fun to watch.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

The Stanford loss made sense after the Van Winkle injury" and was correctly killed for it. Said the same thing on Doogman and the Doogs ran with it as the'll cling to any excuse that takes heat off Sark. My Doog friend even said to me "did you know Van Winkle was hurt? You can't blame Sark for that." Which I replied "We have three fucking kickers on scholarship. If he was that hurt then put in one of the other two to do kickoffs."

Also I'd love to know how Petersen is "hurting" the program by not making a "decision" ? Who says he hasn't already made a decision and has chosen to not give these fucks any info?

This.

The doogs will use Rip Van Winkle as an excuse for Sark because Softy says so, but can't possibly think of one for Peterman to be critical of a dipshit harassing people over the Super Bowl, who happens to be our very recognizable QB from Denver.

You really can't make this shit up
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How does those Fucktards know he hasn't made a decisions? Just because he doesn't tell the fucksticks in the media doesn't mean he isn't doing something.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

JohnBFS just said this whole thing reminds him of something Ty would do.... So there is that.

Sincerely ASJ.

Holy fuck doog memories couldn't be any shorter.

Dammit, should have read the whole thread. 53 minutes, advantage Tim.