Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ed Orgeron

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Great win, but like Meat, this is the first year he's won a division, let alone a conference.

And they're both jumping around and slobbering all over the place and yelling about how much they own their rival.

Not going to concede anything until they show it consistently over multiple seasons.

In 2016, when multiple white trash Oregon grads who just do sales came raging at me in PDX bars, they would say, "You had one good year. Need to do it consistently."

And they're right.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Great win, but like Meat, this is the first year he's won a division, let alone a conference.

And they're both jumping around and slobbering all over the place and yelling about how much they own their rival.

Not going to concede anything until they show it consistently over multiple seasons.

In 2016, when multiple white trash Oregon grads who just do sales came raging at me in PDX bars, they would say, "You had one good year. Need to do it consistently."

And they're right.
    Sure, this happened
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    Sure, this happened
    Shows how out of touch you are that you think it didn't.

The sick burns were of the variety of "You going to the Peach bowl? Probably not."

"I was at that game (70) and you guys look like a 8-9 win team that just ran up the score because of what we did for over a decade."

"Pete wanted to come here but we didn't want him so he ran it up "

You can't get this kind of insight in North Texas.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    Sure, this happened

The sick burns were of the variety of "You going to the Peach bowl? Probably not."

"I was at that game (70) and you guys look like a 8-9 win team that just ran up the score because of what we did for over a decade."

I live in North Texas? Chinteresting.

No, I don't think it happened because I am skeptical people even acknowledge your presence in public
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    Sure, this happened

I live in North Texas? Chinteresting.

No, I don't think it happened because I am skeptical people even acknowledge your presence in public
    So in a Portland pub in 2016 where UW is all the sudden top 6 and Oregon is an embarrassment and a late 20's guy is decked in UW clothing, no one is going to say something? Seems logical.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Has nothing to do with this, but LaMike on Twitter was talking about recruiting. I swear we could win the Natty and Coker, DDY, and him would be pumped about what winning a natty will do for recruiting. It’s absurd.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    Sales makes them white trash? Does Race know this?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not in sales although everything is sales at some point
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    There are salesmen that are serious and learn their domain and make money for their company and then there are salesmen that went to Oregon. Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    There are salesmen that are serious and learn their domain and make money for their company and then there are salesmen that went to Oregon. Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
    There are times when you aren't married to this Ballz schtick and there are these times. I guess it sells here.

Salesmen make $$ for their company or they're not salesmen. As my bond trader BIL once told me: there's no such thing as an overpaid or underpaid salesman.

I would add to that: there's no such thing as a bad salesman.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Oregon kept me from a pick em championship this year. I must have picked against him every time an LSU game was listed. I still can't believe he won a natty. And not in a Les Miles, squeaked by with two losses in a down year way either. Their schedule was loaded and they won the natty going away. Incredible season.

Orgeron*

fuck auto correct
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Has nothing to do with this, but LaMike on Twitter was talking about recruiting. I swear we could win the Natty and Coker, DDY, and him would be pumped about what winning a natty will do for recruiting. It’s absurd.

Just imagine what this LSU natty will do for their recruiting!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

And they're right.
    J?