Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Families in America

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,743
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited January 2020 in Tug Tavern
For the last fifty years the Feminist and Leftist's prerogative is #winning. But is that a recipe for #success for our children?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Silly graph. It should be married, two parent household or single parent household. That’s call that matters at the end of day- i.e., does the kid have 2 dads or not.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shush your mouth. Families without fathers have nothing to do with any of our problems! I some single moms and their kids turned out just fine.....

What ever you do, don’t tell kids In school the truth about how people end up poor and shitty
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2020
    Mother and father married, neither employed made me laugh. Yeah...I’m an asshole
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Shocking. Dual earner households are the norm. Also looks like the gals are stepping up to the plate while the guys are lurking in the basement.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    Kind of surprised the two dads line hasn’t changed all that much since 1960.

• Options

That’s because many same sex couples don’t have children. Also, if either mom or dad change teams after the kids are born, they fit in a different category.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631

That’s because many same sex couples don’t have children. Also, if either mom or dad change teams after the kids are born, they fit in a different category.
    Let me know when same sex couples can have children. That'll be the miracle signaling the end times.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    pawz said:

For the last fifty years the Feminist and Leftist's prerogative is #winning. But is that a recipe for #success for our children?

I can't take anything serious in that dawgawful font.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Good to see BearsWin is represented.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't tell the difference in the colors so I don't know what they are trying to relate.
    so 5 lines went down (bad?) 2 went up (good?) and one kind of stayed level
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Sledog said:

Let me know when same sex couples can have children. That'll be the miracle signaling the end times.
    I didn't say many same sex couples can't. I said many don't. Big difference.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    It's really not that hard. Get married as many times as you want to (if you're stupid) and nobody cares. But before hatching chicklets, make sure you're done with that and have landed with someone you can stick with for the long run, and trust me, that part ain't easy even when the looks are there.

The old saying, you are the company you keep ... I believe that. So if you want your kids to be happy, model good relationships for them to mimic; and trust me, they will.

The economis (rich people have at least their fair share of fucked up kids) and genetic lottery (Colt Lyerla; Jeremy Stevens) are secondary in importance.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631

Sledog said:

Physical impossibility.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Physical impossibility.
    You don't say...

I'm talking about adoption, embryo transfer, sperm donor, etc
    keep up turbo
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Families are racist
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

Families are racist

Even talking about families is racist. I've even heard that a dad at home is an example of white privilege.